Chapter 52 Season 5 episode 11 Back From the Future Part 1 and Part 2

Brainy is seen in a leather jacket on his motorcycle placing a wire trap. Not long after finishing, a bus transporting prisoners drives by and snags on the wire, flipping it over. The bus lands on its side and an unscathed Winn Schott emerges from the bus. Not long after his escape, Winn and Lex are sharing drinks inside of Lex’s makeshift office. Winn is rather surprised that Lex, a billionaire, and philanthropist, is aiding a criminal. Lex then requests his presence at the upcoming Toycon.

Outside the van, Lex is greeted by his sister Lena and, after a quick argument, the two strike a deal. Lena was also surprised to find Brainy with Lex; however, he confirms that he has no emotional conflict as he is 100% positive that what Lex is doing is beneficial for the future. Lex smirks that he is on the right side of history. Lena agrees to befriend her former friend and current nemesis Andrea to find out more information about Leviathan. In return, Lex will get her all the information she requires on Q-Waves, as they had changed frequency on this Earth, and she was unable to obtain information on them.

Kara, Kelly, Alex, and Nia are all gathered at Kara and Mon-El's apartment and are throwing Nia an impromptu break-up party. However, she insists she is fine as Brainy is discovering who he is and if it wasn't meant to be, it wasn't meant to be. Amy tries to join but after an hour she goes to bed, "It will probably be a while until we can gather as the baby is coming soon." Alex looks at her "Look at you though mother of 2 soon and CEO of CatCo. Not bad at all." They carry on having a good time and they all go their separate ways soon.

At the Toy Convention, Lex looks over his figurine before being interrupted by Kara, Amy, and William. "Kara Matthews this is a surprise and this is young Amy wow you look like your mum." "Hello, Mr. Luthor and thank you." Lex bends down "You know I work with your daddy, he is a great leader and he talks a lot about you." Amy looks at her with gleaming eyes. He meets William for the first time and they talk about the victory of Kaznia and William called him fat and William tells him he meant bloated ego and Lex points out about Supergirl and that Kara and she are great friends. Kara quickly changes the subject as she didn't feel comfortable with the question. William tries to question him about the disappearance of his friend Russell Rogers. Lex brings Kara and Amy to one side and questions him about William and he threatens William and Kara's identity will be out if she doesn't stop him.

The D.E.O. and Supergirl are eventually called to the con and Valor also Kara tells Amy to go hide and when they discovered tiny miniature monkeys much like the ones Toyman used to use. Supergirl shields the rest of the convention center with her cape before they explode. They hear a call for someone who is armed and they look up and are both extremely surprised to find Winn up in the galley with the rifle pointed at Chester Dunholtz. Supergirl speeds off to stop the bullet but it is stopped by their Winn on the ground floor dressed in a superhero uniform. When Alex and Supergirl look back up into the rafters the first Winn is gone. Supergirl chases him down but he is replaced by a robot toy.

Winn scans the building for the impostor but is unable to find him. He starts to panic, Mon-El comes out of his uniform and they are also joined Brainy. Kara finds Amy and tells her to sit down on the stairs, Winn explains why he is here and his future and life is over in the explanation he tells them about his family his wife and daughter Ayla and Mary. He hugs them and is extremely happy to see them "Amy come here I don't know if you remember your Uncle Winn." Amy looks at him and surprises him with a hug "Wow Amy how old are you now?" Amy holds up two fingers "I missed you, Uncle Winn." Mon-El comes over and hugs him in a brotherly hug. Brainy tells them that he will help look for the shooter and Winn's doppelganger and says he will take the Legion Ship to the holder and Mon-El tells him no as he doesn't want it near Lex and Winn oblivious and thinks Lex is a hero and the others tell him they will ask J'onn to help bring him up to speed.