Chapter 59 Season 5 episode 18 The Missing Link

24 hours Earlier

While the Sun-Eater was causing problems, Steve Lomeli is teaching Yoga at the prison finally everyone being at peace. In the elevator Steve and the other prisoners are stuck and one of the prisoners becomes claustrophobic and the Non-Nocre stops working.

Present-day

Brainy comes to Lex and sees him with a case and informs him that he has a gift for Leviathan and this should guarantee an invitation to the ship. Brainy starts to get annoyed and thinks that after Lex lets the Sun-Eater out and Brainy works out it was him. Lex calls him out and what he said months ago about Leviathan was the greatest threat and that's why Brainy is working with him.

At the Tower, they are talking about what to do next and Kara wants to interrogate the Morae but Brainy isn't allowing them. Kara talks about Lena's intrusion in the fortress and Alex defends her about Myriad and how Lex saved all of the people. Alex talks about Rama Khan and that they haven't been able to locate him for over 100 years and Alex knows that Kelly has a friend who can help and decides to go for help. Nia plans to use her powers to locate their base for Leviathan.

At the prison, they are checking out what happened Lex talks about Kara as she was using Myriad and Lena tells him that this wasn't it. Steve joins them and he doesn't know Lex and he wants this to be sorted quickly and hope they can get sorted quickly so no one else is affected. Klaus is still angry and Lena and Lex are trying to find out why and Steve tells them that he attacked the inmate before his eyes went black. His survival instincts are high and causing problems. Klaus isn't the only one affected another inmate is affected and there is a fight going on where everyone is affected. Lena is struggling against getting Klaus back together. Steve tells them about the virus is spreading and Klaus started the issue and it spread to the other inmates. Lena has a plan but she needs to get to her office and her Lex and Steve leave Steve gets caught up and Lex and saves his bacon and they retreat to the safety of the office. Lena is struggling and can do it with Lex distracting everyone and uses it to knock the Prisoners all down. Steve as well and he is back to his normal self.

At Obsidian North, Andrea is giving a speech and talking about the next event is 'The Obsidian Worldwide Unity Festivals to the shock of Kelly and William. They are still unsure about the safety of the event and Andrea assures her that she was able to sort the glitch out. Kelly is still trying to convince her to stop Andrea isn't listening. William and Kelly come to her later and tell her about Eve and she thinks she is a model citizen. She threatens that Kelly will lose her job, "William you may not work for me but I will talk to Elaria Robinson or Kara Matthews about this."

At the United States Congressional Libary, Kara, Alex, and Mon-El are in awe of the place and meets Pete Andrews the real one. "Pete this is my sister Kara Matthews and my Brother-in-law Mike Matthews." He shakes them and he is happy to meet them and is a big fan of Kara's work. They talk about where they are from and Kara gets excited about Eliza Dolittle. They talk about why they are there and tell Pete about Leviathan. Pete talks about the evidence he has on the organization and the symbols he has found. The symbols tell them about all the natural disasters in the world in the past. Kara talks about what happened with Lena and that Lena and Lex are working together and helping Leviathan. "Kara, Lena wouldn't do that she is Amy's godmother and she cares a lot about people, unlike Lex." Mon-El looks at her trying to reassure her that he is right. Kara talks about the Obsidian Lenses and that she understands why people are hiding behind in V.R to get away from all the problems in the world. She gets a phone call from William and he tells her about the video and he has found something wrong with Margot's video, Kara and Mon-El leave. Pete returns and tells Alex he wasn't allowed to go to the special room, and Alex tells him that this is important and they have to go there now. They go to the special room and end up retreating as they were shot and can escape. Pete tells Alex there is a problem they are targeting his family and tells Alex to step down and she is still used to being part of the military and he tries to advise her to leave it all behind.