Chapter 39 Season 4 episode 21 Red Dawn

In a flashback, In Midvale 2007 Kara and Alex are walking together on the seacliffs as they are young teenagers. takes place in Midvale in 2007, when Kara and Alex were walking on the seacliffs as teenagers. Kara is trying to convince Alex not to go to college as she hasn't got friends and is worried about what will happen if she is alone. They are listening to a song and Ales is teaching Kara how to do claps in a rhythm she slaps her hand too hard and it causes a sonic wave that knocks them both off the seacliff. It is only a dream and Alex wakes up with Kelly by her side they talk about the flashback and Alex talks about the fact this is triggering a memory that is confusing to her as she doesn't know her sister is an alien and also her Brother-in-law Mike is an alien as well. Alex gets a call from Brainy and she goes to the DEO. Baker has the Secret Service take captured Kara away and erase all of her files off the CATCO system and see that it's too much of a risk. Kara tries to tell them that her editor has all of it but they already checked that and there is nothing on there. She asks how long will she stay here and they tell her that only if Baker tells her that she isn't a problem anymore. She can escape and to her shock before she can leave she runs into Red Daughter who has Kryptonite in her hands and knocks her out. At the DEO Mon-El and Brainy let Alex and Lena know what has been going on with Lockwood, Lena works out that Ben is the key to locate Lex. Lena tells them about Lex's plan with Kaznia and Red Daughter and explains how Supergirl was framed. Brainy and Mon-El go to get Nia and J'onn to locate the missing aliens and Brainy admits he will tell Nia he loves her and they wish him luck. Lena goes to find Ben and asks to borrow something and Alex asks about Kara and Lena tells her that she went to Washington.

Kara is tied up with Kryptonite and Red Daughter is with her with a gun ready to kill her. Kara tries to convince her that she is not evil "I saw in your cell in Kaznia of the pictures of me, my sister my husband, and even my daughter." Red Daughter tells her that they are very different and that Lex is the victim of a bad world, she is still saying that Kara is weak for serving bad people and she doesn't care for anyone but herself while she serves the collective. When she starts to go near Kara she starts to get pain, she tells her to admit she serves the corrupt, Kara points out that she doesn't know anything about her and that she can deal with Kryptonite as she has had done for 15 years and she has only less than a year. Kara gets free and Red daughter shoots her and she can fly to safety. She turns up to J'onn's apartment injured he was able to get the bullet out of her and she tells J'onn has failed and that she lost all of the evidence. She is extremely upset and thinks like her mentor Cat Grant and what she will do and it all fell to pieces. She tells J'onn that Lex knows her secret identity and that all of her family will be in danger especially Alex she wants her to know why and J'onn warns her that there could be consequences if she did. Brainy and Mon-El come into the apartment for help "Kara are you ok." "I'm fine Mon-El where's Alex," Brainy tells her that she is looking into Red Daughter, Kara sees there is a danger and flies away to help and Mon-El joins her. Brainy tells J'onn that he needs help locating Aliens.

Lena has her mother Lillian join her at L-Corp as she gets her released to help her she has a container that holds a baby truth seeker. Lena asks about her first boyfriend and asks for help to take out the Haren-El and she tells her she can. Lena goes to leave and Lillian asks what she is doing and she is going to look Lex through confronting Ben Lockwood Lillian tells her not to go and she admits she loves her that's why. She also gave her mother poison and only she has 24 hours to live.

Kara sneaks into the DEO along with Mon-El and dressed as Valor and Supergirl. They meet with Alex "You two can't be here as the president can find out you are here and this could cause issues." Kara tells her that Baker is working with Lex and that they need to work together.