Chapter 78 Season 6 episode 18 Truth or Consequences

At the tower, William informs the team about what Otis informed of what is going on with Lex and Nyxley. William promised him that he will not mention his name but instead he agreed to be on the record, he believes that his bromance with Lex was other. Nia thinks that it is a trap and they use the information to their advantage and Lena decides to create algorithm to locate the suits.

Lena brings up a popluar club they can use for Alex and Kelly bachelorette party tonight. Alex is sceptical about the idea about the idea and Kara convinces her it will be fine as she and Elaria will keep on eye out for any threats. She agrees to do it, but gets an alert that Esme had issues at school and leaves immediately.

William gets an alert from CatCo and tells them to turn the tv on and to everyones horror. The diary of Lex Luthor has been published and Andrea is using Williams name to leak the information. William leaves with Elaria to their horror to find out more information.

Mitch is watching the tv and notices that Lex and Nyxley are being talked about to Lex's horror. Nyxley is upset but finds it hilarious about some of the text he placed inside the diary. Lex is angry about the issue and they are talking about the Lexosuit army and its ready. Nyxley is still waiting to find out about the truth totem even though Lex tinkered with her orb to help.

Andrea is talking to her friend in spanish and is joined by Elaria and William. They confront her about using William's byline to publish these articles. He is angry and his reputation may be ruined he brings up that her needing revenge may have caused issues. William tells her that he wants to defeat them but by her ruining Lex is steeping his level and makes her no different to him. He tells her pathological desire to be number 1 has made her vindictive and selfish and only cares about herself. He tells her she should be thinking about others and not only herself, he leaves her to contemplate his words. Elaria walks out with him agreeing with what he said.

Brainy is getting intel from Winn about what has been going in the future. He is informed about some personal news, he dosent tell anyone but returns to the Tower to inform the team about the intel about Lex and Nyxley. In the 31st Century they are a powerful couple, but when they completed the allstone they named each other the King and Queen of the Universe. Suddenly the Allstone started to stop working properly and the Legion was able to stop them at the cost of Nyxley's life. They work out why Lex wants to help her in this time period to make sure she doesn't fail this time. They are unsure if it will work as this time to the heroes knowledge only the Love and Hope Totem have been destroyed. They get an alert that the Lexosuits have been located along with the ship in the waterfront.

Kara, Mon-El, J'onn, Nia and Brainy come into the ship and to their shock and horror they notice that the Hope Totem is still there. Nyxley uses the Dream Totem to send them into the Dream Realm, J'onn distracts her and Brainy uses this opportunity to grab the Dream Totem from her grasp. Nia using her powers they return back to the Tower. They are discussing how the Hope Totem survied as Kara threw into the sun to be destroyed, they work out they are able to place the essence into another object. Nia works out to use the Dream Totem to locate them, J'onn asks Brainy for more intel from the future to speed things up to Brainy displeasure.

Nyxley is angry with Lex and is getting impatience and wants to pick things up quickly. Lex tries to reassure her that she will get everything but she needs to be patient. Nyxley thinks that he messed around with the orb, and she tells him how she conquered the Fifth Dimension and how she defeated her father. After the reassurance the orb activates to tell her where the Truth Totem is and she tells not to say 'I told you so' to her.