Chapter 44 Season 5 episode 3 Blurred Lines

At a night club William Dey has approached a man named Jarrod and he asks him to work for him as it's a massive mistake if he doesn't. Jarrod is more eager to meet a lady with Spider Tattoos and they start to kiss and to his shock, one of the spiders comes alive and kills him. 

Kara, Alex, James, Kelly, Mon-El and Amy are all walking together. Alex is extremely worried as Malefic is still out there and Kelly assures her the entire DEO is looking for him. Kara backs her up and James backs up Kelly they separate and all go to work. Kara talks about going to eat lunch with Lena "We have been so busy dealing with the fallout of Lex Luthor and that the change with CATCO it's nice to spend time together, Amy is excited to see her Auntie Lena." Mon-El and Alex leave Kara and Amy and they go to work.

Lena is trying to sort the q-waves and Hope explains that Lex tried this and Hope hugs her to try to calm her. Hope inform her that Lex put them in his journals and that it's hidden in a level 5 secure location Fort Summit. Hope tells her she can't access this and Lena knows there is one person who can Kara.

Nia is woken up by Brainy telling her poem it's 127 and it's getting annoying she turned her hairdryer to top hearing him.

At CATCO they are doing an editorial meeting and Kara wants something new content Franklin tells her about the rise in deaths in National City and Kara decides to use that as a tribute. One of the deaths is someone Kara is familiar with Dr. Niles Jarrod as she interviewed him last year, "He was trying to do great work we should investigate what happened to him, Nia I would like you to cover this." William "I already checked it out there is nothing wrong with the death." Kara and Nia are annoyed Kara uses her x-ray vision and notices that Willia's heartbeat has increased. Kara confronts him outside asking what is going on William cuts her off saying she is being paranoid. Kara is joined by James and she explains about William and him knowing more than he says James offers his assistance to help her out in her investigation.

Nia goes to J'onn's office and he asks for her help to find out what happened with Malefic and Nia tries to convince him that it's not a good idea. Nia agrees to help as J'onn is desperate to make this right between him and his brother. Malefic goes to Kelly and Alex's apartment and sees pictures of her and a good friend of her Pete Andrews and goes to see her at Obsidian North. He asks her to help as he has bad nightmares and she is the only one who I capable to help him. Malefic can convince her that he is Pete Andrews, and tells her that he found out on the internet about her new job.

Kara and Amy come into Lena's office "Auntie Lena." Amy runs up to Lena happy to see her Kara brings her a gift from Milan (Italy) Dublin (Ireland) and Paris (France) and they sit and catch up on things. "How're things at CATCO? Andrea behaving herself." Kara "Yeah she gave CATCO some new tech to help publish our articles, I came into work the other day and she presented us all with loads of things even my office had a makeover. She promised to sponsor us in a way of improving us and also Obsidian North it seems." Lena gives Amy a scone Kara explains about the difficulty with William as well, Lena is shocked to hear this "I have told him if he keeps this up I will personally send him on the flight back to London. I was hoping James could take over will I go on Maternity Leave but I think Nia will be a great replacement as she knows CATCO well enough to run it." Lena agrees "I can help as well if you need me to." Kara thanks her and she asks how Lena has been doing, she explains she has been struggling since Lex died and she has been having nightmares. Kara offers Kelly's help and since she is working with PTSD patients Lena explains that she is a private person so no. Lena tells her that Lex's Journals may help her heal and tells her that they are in lockdown by the government and can't get them, Kara offers to get them for her. Lena reluctantly agrees, Kara gets a message from James "Hey I haven't got anything planned Amy do you want to spend time with Auntie Lena while Mummy does something important." Amy nods her head and Kara leaves to meet with James.