New-Chapter 12

"And just sign there and you should be on your merry ways Miss Paris"the front lady at the desk spoke.It had been 2 weeks since you woken up and you were now finally allowed to leave the small room you were confined in you had visits ones from Jarvis some from James and Steve visited secretly always in sunglasses and a cap to hide from the unexpected crowd of fans which swarmed him Howard visited once it was a short visit but you didn't mind you understood he was busy with work and what other nonsense that man got up to.

"Yeah yeah bye bye"Howard said putting down his phone. "Howard" you said waving walking towards him leaning on his car "Hiya Y/N" he said grabbing the bags from your hands "Howard you don't have to I can handle it myself" you said "yeah but you just came out of hospital from a 5 month coma inflicted shot wound so I think I'll just you know grab them" he smiled "go sit in the car and I'll put these in the back" he said already walking to the trunk "one question Howard where's Jarvis ?" You asked "oh I said I'll pick you up myself my schedule was free and it's a nice day" Howard said continuing to walk to the trunk "oh okie dokies well thank you" you said getting into the car.

Howard was outside talking on another phone call "Where is that compacter ?" you thought checking the back of your seat and behind looking on the floor yours and Howard's side "ahhh glove box" you opened it finding it straight away pulling out your mirror dragging a bunch of letters to "oh shit" starting to pick them up and putting them back one by one until you reached a card reading "anniversary" opening it "To Howard I love you to the moon and back happy one week anniversary love your little sweetheart Tiffany XXX" your face dropped "hey Y/N do you know that coma you had and you could remember everything everyone said except for the last two days you were actually in a coma well do you remember me talking about those glasses that track people" Howard said this all while starting the engine until he noticed how silent you were he looked at the card in your hand "ohhh urmm I was gonna tell you I swear but I didn't want to with you still recovering from your coma"he said looking at you clearing your throat from any sign of disappointment "why would you need to tell me I'm not your mother" you said with a small laugh putting the card back in the compartment and then Howard started driving.

"So how long have you been let me find the most Howard stark way of putting this fonduing" you said staring at him "about a week and a half" he said still staring at the road "is she pretty ?" you asked "yeah" he said giving you stare "prettier then Peggy Carter" you said grinning "what type of question is that" Howard said laughing "a very serious one" you giggled "hmmm is she kind and generous like Ana and Jarvis ?" You asked "seriously what are these questions" he grinned "but yes she is" he said adding a smile "hmm is she as well morale and patriotic as Steve and Bucky" puffing your chest out and adding a over the top high classed American man voice "I hope so"Howard said laughing "okay okay one last question" you said spinning in your seat making Howard look at you "is she as hot headed as me like will she throw bread roll at you" you could barely finish your sentence before going into a fit of giggles "I hope not you give me bruising from that" he chuckled.The rest of the ride was quiet the only thing heard where small hums from you and Howard from songs on the radio.

"I'm telling you Steve she is different she's like you she could be a super solider when she held my hand at the hospital she was strong" Bucky said throwing down a pillow "buck just cause she had a strong grip doesn't mean she's has super abilities and not to mention she beat the living crap out of some dudes before like serious to a pulp she is gonna have a strong grip " Steve said lifting his head up from his sketch book "I swear she's different when she held her small hands in mine the was a wave of...of... well I don't know what the wave was but it was something of a superhero she is like you Steve she could be help" Bucky said walking closer to Steve "She could help she already is great help she is a amazing scientist and engineer if it wasn't for her I wouldn't be who I am today Buck just leave it okay" Steve huffed scribbling back at his book "fine but when she become a super hero you owe me 20 bucks" Bucky said retreating to his camp bed "whatever you say".