Hello Again - Chapter 35

You got closer you grabbed hold of the man hair pulling his head back placing your gun on his jaw "don't you dare move where is she the woman you just took if you have killed her i swear you brains will be all on this nice car you have" you seethed into the mans ear you looked forward seeing Peggy's face in shocked expression "Peggy ge-Get out of the car"you said having a tight hold on his hair "Y\N can you let go" she said holding her hands up "let go are you mental ? You want me to let go of your kidnapper ?" You asked raising your brows "I mean you can keep hold of if you like I don't really mind I kinda like it" you felt the man grin and your face dropped "Howard you bellend" Peggy laughed at the english slang you had picked up from her "I don't quite know what that is but sure" he said smiling "I might just blow your brains out" you said lowering the gun he smiled at you and then it hit you all like a brick that last time you seen him was about year and a half ago his smile was still the same something you haven't saw for a long time he was acting like the man you had met the first time you walked into that under-base lab.

He got out the car stopping in front of you for a spilt second what did he want a hug ? Before heading to the trunk and grabbing his multiple suit case "where are you heading ?" Peggy asked Howard who was no making his way to a motor boat "some of my babies have already sold overseas" he answered you rolled your eyes at his words "think I may pay them a visit the rest of them are hear somewhere which is where you come in" he informed stepping on to the boat he hated water I guess maybe she made him change his mind. "Word is one of the nasty ones are hitting the market in the next day or two" he continued "what is it" Peggy queried "it's just a piece of paper but on that paper is my formulae for molecular nitramene technically I'm not even sure it works buts let's face it I invented it so it works"Howard finshed standing on the boat with his hands in his pockets and his hair ruffled before quickly stepping out of the boat "if that stuff was ever fabricated then..." he walked up to Peggy "boom" she added to his half finished sentence "this much will level a city block and I'm not talking the short ones avenues" he said grabbing hold of her hands "I'm going to regret this aren't I ?" Peggy stated to the man in front of her "absolutely but when your not humiliating that fellow there is my butler Edwin Jarvis Y/N knows him well enough he will help you in any way he can I owe you one peg"he admitted giving her a hug once he pulled back he looked up to you leaving you just turn around and walk to Jarvis he stepped back onto the boat "there only a dozen fences that can handle something this hot we just gotta learn which one and I figured you never have any trouble finding a man" he shouted does he not know he's wanted for treason against the state ? "The trick is finding the right one"Peggy answered he smiled back to Peggy and then to you and Jarvis and drove off.

Peggy began walking to you and Jarvis "the next time you approach a woman in a dark alley you might introduce yourself" Peggy cautioned Jarvis to which he just nodded "and next time you get into a strangers car and drive off to the point where I hold a gun to Howard's head you may wanna pop in and tell me your going somewhere private" you elaborated to Peggy "should you need me miss Carter call anytime before nine" he said passing her a piece of paper "what happened at nine"" she asked to which you just smiled you knew him and Ana "my wife and I got to bed seven o'clock Sherry eight o'clock benny goodman nine o'clock bed"explained his and ana bed time routine still the same "your new to espionage aren't you ?" Peggy observed "far from it last summer I caught the cook pocketing the good spoons" he smiled at you opening his car door "what now ladies ?" He asked "now we go to work" you smiled heading in the back.

"Did you finish them reports ?" Peggy asked you sitting down on her chair "done them yesterday afternoon before I left" you confirmed "you want a coffee"you asked Peggy who was now sorting through her files "if you will please" she looked up and smiled then back down to her filing system walking past agent Sousa you noticed photos he'd been working on for the past hour actually he been working since you got here you looked again over the photos heading back that's Howard but that's not Tiffany "you know you were expected to go home at night" you struck up a conversation with the agent to get a closer look at the photos "well most fugitive cases are solved in the first 72 hours if I start sailing into the sunset maybe this is where I'll find Stark" he leaned back eating the rest of his sandwich you looked over to Peggy who was now looking to the two of you "he must have really liked that girl" you breathed "hmmm" is all Sousa could get out "because there's no other reason we he'd get in a boat trust me Agent Sousa Stark hates water he can't swim" you admitted still staring at the photos "really how do yo-" before he could finish "I dragged him into a pool before and he jumped straight back out barley able to keep afloat" before Sousa could ask you why all the agents began filing into the netting room "ohhh somethings up" peggy came from behind you "Thompson's working on his next medal got word of a force trying to sell one of Starks inventions a club owner named Spider Raymond" Sousa concluded "where's it happening ?" Peggy asked now standing in front of you "need-to-know-only kind of gives you a warm feeling doesn't it" he joked "hey do you need a refill" peggy asked grabbing the cup from Sousa hand "I was actually still drinking that" he turned to see the woman speed off "Peggy wait up I have to also refill mine" you began to walk before retreating back "Agent please make sure you go and get some sleep tonight" you smiled to Sousa before following peggy again.

"Peggy what are you doing ?" You asked the woman how was now in front of you with a tray in her hands opening the door into the office you slowly and awkwardly following her in. Thompson was going on about some broads who would be there while you and Peggy were more focused on the the picture in front of you both "Grinding beans over there agents ?" Chief Dooley asked "this is field agents only" chief Dooley informed "let them stay Chief they may both learn a thing or two" Thompson looked to the men at his sides grinning at his pathetic excuse of a joke "well thank you agent we already have"she smiled pouring more hot water into the cups "what do you really want Carter ?" Chief Dooley singled her out she paused "I wonder if I might request a sick day" she said standing up straight "what have you got a headache ?" Chief questioned "amongst over things... ladies things"she looked to the floor "oh geez yeah sure take the day go shopping whatever make you feel better" he cringed in his skin while Thompson just cleared his throat "thank you for your understanding enjoy your coffee" Peggy left the room "and you ?" He pointed "I would also like to request a sick day as you know me and Peggy being ermm so close our ehhh ladies have started to sync ?" You weren't even sure they would believe that "yeah yeah of course you can take the same advice as I have her" he turned away from you "thank you so very much" you walked out the room before heading back and grabbing a cup of coffee for Sousa. "did you know they could do that ?" Thompson sanded the men to which they just shrugged.

*Authors note*

Hiya guys I know I said I would be better at uploading well that was a lie I'm exactly the same 2 weeks late again I know I know I'm really sorry but thank you for the continued support and as always I love you guys xxx