Morning surprise-chapter 18

You awoken to light peaking through the curtains digging into your eyes leaving your eye to open and sit a few times you looked around the room stopping feeling a hand on your hip your eyes widened thinking to yourself who's hand was that ? You laid there in a moment of panic before gently turning your head to see Howard's sleeping face phew it's just Howard you sighed wait IT'S HOWARD what when did this happen?  wait did I ? did we? oh no that's my boss that's my friend you worried you said staring at him wide eyes I mean Howard yeah any other time I would have been fine but also not like this and he has girlfriend you were still staring at him asleep it was comfortable and weirdly normal having him asleep next you his arm draped over you.

"Will you stop staring" he grumbled still half asleep oh that morning voice of his "I..I wasn't staring" you defend "I can feel you staring at me" he said dragging his head up from the pillow only now noticing how close he was to you "oh urmm" he let out moving back embarrassed "uhh did we urmm you know" you asked "I don't know if you know this but normally waking up from sleeping with someone means you have a the bare minimum of clothing on" he laughed at your clueless self "ohhh yeah" you blushed "wait you have slept with someone right ?" He asked his brown raised "of course I have" you said slapping his arm "alright alright I was just asking" he raised his hands chuckling "well you shouldn't" you tried to be moody but ended up smiling Howard stared at you for a while wishing he could wake up like this all the time with you beside him smiling "what's the time"Howard asked "urmm 11am" you answered looking at the bedside clock.

"breakfast what would you like ?" He asked jumping from the bed "breakfast ?" You said confused "yeah breakfast yah know the meal you have in the morning somehow makes a great start to you day" he smiled "I know what it is I just didn't think you could cook"you said laying back on the bed "I'm a great cook"he defended "just do whatever" you smiled "okay" he said walking to the door "don't you think your should change ?" You suggested to him still dressed in the white shirt and brown trousers from yesterday day "don't you think you should" he said walking to his closet grabbing a pair of black silk bottoms and his robe from the hook "top ?" You asked "I don't wear one you should know this by now Paris" he said heading out of the room lifting his shirt over his head leaving you stare at his bare back.

Walking to your room and grabbing your night gown and silk robe you made your way back to Howard's room throwing your dress off and removing your jewellery you stood looking in the mirror at yourself turning to pick up your gown "do you like watermelon cause I have watermelon ?" Howard asked walking in the room with a melon scooper dropping it as he saw you in your bra and underwear "HOWARD" "ahhhh" he scrambled trying to pick up the melon scooper from the floor "DO YOU NOT KNOW HOW TO KNOCK" you shouted "YOUR IN MY ROOM" he argued back "STILL" you barked "STILL WHAT?" He argued "JUST GET OUT" you shouted he left not before opening the door "so do you want melon or not ?"he asked looking you up and down "GET OUT BEFORE I HIT YOU" you shouted him retreating out the room.

"It's all done" Howard shouted making you walk from the room "hmmm pretty good"you commented at the breakfast in front of you "pretty good have you saw that table spread"he declared "if your so good how come you don't do this more often ?" you inquired "cause if I done it all the time then it wouldn't be as good also I have a paid butler and assistant for that"he pointed out "hmmm I guess so" you said sitting down at the table "why are you not dressed ?" Howard asked "the same for you" you said lifting your fork at him "cause I take less time"Howard added "well we both know that's a lie and I didn't want to spill breakfast all over my clothes" you answered "anyway how's your hangover ?"he asked "haven't really got one guess I'm just lucky today what about yours ?" You asked eating your breakfast "I don't get hangovers" he smirked .You both stayed in silence until you spoke up "should we not mention any of this morning to anyone" you chirped making Howard look up to you mouth filled with bacon "actually yeah definitely not Tiffany" he agreed yous finished enjoying the breakfast Howard cooked up lifting up from the table and placing your plate and glass in the sink "thank you very much for the breakfast" you said walking to your room leaving Howard at the table reading newspaper and sipping a cup of coffee.