Your A Peach -Chapter 19

Sunday morning one of your favourite days and back in America it was sunny,fresh and quiet "Y/N,Y/N WILL YOU COME AND HELP ME DOWN HERE"Howard shouted from the work room "ahh so quiet" you sighed. "What is it ?" You asked walking down the stairs "you can sew right ?" He asked moving around the work room "yeah " you assured "how good ?" He asked turning to you with a grin "I mean my mother works as a tailor and she taught me so quite good why ?"you wondered stepping closer to the bench "great I need to to sew this suit"he said lifting up the material from under the desk "what who's suit is it ?" You asked skimming the material "Captain Rodgers"he answered running off somewhere  "well can't you get someone who is made for this" you asked him "you are made for this and beside it wouldn't get classed as made by Howard Stark and I have no idea how to sew" he informed pushing out a large mannequin "see here is your model " he said leaning against it with a toothy grin.

It was nice to be at home you must admit nice to sit quietly in the work room just you and Howard left to the now and again humming or the little jokes and conversations "I'm going out in few minutes will you be okay ?"Howard asked looking up from his work "yeah I'll be okay why" you asked "just checking you have pricked your finger about 10 times in the last 20 minutes and I don't want to come back here to see you on the floor de-" he stopped a uneasy shaking his head standing up "I'm gonna go..go and get changed" he said walking out the door.

Howard had long gone and should be back soon you sat and worked over documents and sewing a few pieces of the costume which you knew was going to take you longer than needed you did want it to be perfect. The phone rang "Hello this is Miss Paris speaking" you said down the phone "why hello Miss Paris this is your mother"the other end answered "hiya mom how are you ?" You smiled "I'm good sweetheart how are you last time I saw you were in a hospital gown eating jelly" she giggled "I'm doing great mom fully healed and healthy ohhh and I've been to England recently damp sort of weather but aside from that very lovely" you smiled "I'm glad you enjoyed it me and your father went shortly before we had you " the was a small silence before she spoke again "so what have you planned for your birthday ?" She asked "my birthday ohh my birthday I completely forgot I'll probably just stay in watch some tv" you laughed "no no you can't do that you'll be 24 and you never celebrate any of your others you were to busy studying"she grumbled "I know I was but there's a war going on right now too and it not like I really have anywhere to go or anyone to go with" you complained back "don't you have a nice gentleman that can take you out your a beautiful young woman and your cousin all have fiancé's and boyfriends and I want grandchildren your Auntie Thelma already has 8 4 of them were from your cousin Lisa she's married with a handsome husband who has a good job and wage and she has 4 beautiful kids and then your other cousin Kenneth has 2 kids and 1 on the way with his lovely and beautiful wife Eliza they have the most beauti-" she was cut off by "I do" you blurted with annoyance "I do what ?" She asked "I do have a boyfriend" you blurted again "you have a boyfriend well why didn't you tell me ohhhh my little girl has a boyfriend"she squealed down the phone "I wanted to urrr keep it quiet but I should be going I have a lot of work maybe I can come down after my birthday"you said "okay dear and it's no bother you don't have to but if you have your little science and engineering work things to be doing I guess I'll phone you next week I love you Y/N" she gleamed "I Love you to mom bye" you said sweetly "bye dear" she said hanging up the phone "Ohhh for godsake where in heavens name I'm I suppose to get a boyfriend" you panicked placing your hands over your face "wait wait wait a second I don't need to get one if I'm not going to my mothers then I don't need to bring one I can just lie for 2 more months and then say we broke up or he cheated on me something like that"you chuffed to yourself doing a little dance of victory.

4 days had passed Howard had hardly been in the work room he rather been out with Tiffany or running about shopping for her you got to admit he was love stucken he ran about like a headless chicken for that woman she was one very lucky woman. "Y/N I'm finally off for 2 weeks" he came in jumping on his spiny chair in an exciting mood "what" you said dropping the sewing needle out of your mouth "I'm off"he said leaning back in his chair with his hands crossed behind his head "why are you off" you asked turning to look at him "Tiffany's went on some trip for 2 weeks so that means I don't have to deal with clothes , shoe..." Howard kept talking but your mind drifter off else where specifically to the way the sun brightened his brown eyes into pots of honey,his furrowed brows when going through the story alongside his muscles flexing through the rolled up arms of his shirt "Y/N are you listening" he asked "huh what yeah sorry go on" you give a weary smile "so why do you want to get rid of Tiffany so bad for again ?" You asked sliding the measuring tape from side of your neck "I don't want to get rid of her I just wanted a tiny bit to myself I've been shopping nearly everyday this week and don't get me wrong I love to see her and I love to kiss and cuddle her but she just talks on and she has humour as dry as a bone she also just likes to bicker about small things I do and I haven't spoken to my favourite assistant in a while " he said sitting back with a smile "is it hot in here" Howard asked unbuttoning the top of his shirt "yeah the AC is broken I had to change to a summer skirt and a t-shirt"you laughed "huh yeah I've just noticed your legs look good you should get them out more often"Howard smirked "first you have a girlfriend second sort out the AC and third I know my legs look good" you smiled "I'll call the repair man"he said standing up "the repair you basically are a repair man you can do it yourself" you said turning to face him "yeah but I have money" he said "I don't care go and fix it poor Jarvis will be sweating in his suits"you said shooing him "fine" he walked off.

you hummed a tune trying to get as much of this suit done as possible when the buzzer went of notify someone at the door "one moment"you answered down the radio placing all you needle and thread down and running up stairs to open the door "Hello what may I -mom what are you doing here "you let out a nervous chuckles you embraced her with a hug "well I thought I'd come down for my little girls birthday" she gleamed "ohhh that is so ver-" you were cut off by Howard "Y/N do you know we're the spanner is I swear I had a set full the other day"he said walking over to you at the door his shirt fully undone with his white vest on underneath leaning on the door frame beside you "you've got dirt on your face" you said "where ?"he asked "right there" you said wiping it off with your thumb "thanks your a peach" he smirked looking to you.

"So this must be your boyfriend"your mother smiled joyfully.

*Authors note*

Hey guys long time no see sorry about that😞yous have still been amazing and I love yous all for it I have 9k reads ahhhhh and 250 votes I've been reading comments and reply and I love them so much yous make me smile and laugh a lot I would love to thank yous for the support it is so lovely honestly and thank your for reading the book love yous xxx