Up up and away-Chapter 24

It had been 4 months since yous had left to go these missions this was about your 30th hydra base you were destroying "Bucky I'm gonna need eyes on top floor" Cap voice rang through the ear piece "Paris check the bottom floor I'll go through the back we meet in the middle Dugan, Morita scan the grounds Denier stand at the door Joans and Montgomery follow in as back up and Paris check in if there's any problems" he cuts "I think I can handle it cap" you quipped back heading through the main entrance.

It's true you weren't a super solider or a super powered alien but you were a trained agent with 15 years of training so that should ought to do it.Walking through the door you see a guard not in the slightest phased by your entrance "Ich vermisse, ich denke du bist verloren"(miss you shouldn't be here) he said in German you knew German you were taught it alongside 5 other languages your father insisted you learnt as many as possible "Oh, es tut mir so leid, dass ich mich verirrt haben muss. Bitte vergib mir"(oh I'm so sorry sir I must have got lost please forgive me) you answered back with a pleading look. "tut tut du bist sehr schön wir bekommen nicht viele deutsche frauen so fürsorglich wie sie jetzt im krieg aussehen"(tut tut you are very beautiful you know we don't get very many German women caring how they look now during the war) he breathed coming closer to you "Wie wäre es, wenn du mir einen Gefallen tust, kannst du ohne einen Augenzwinkern direkt aus ihr herausgehen"(how about you do me a favour and you can walk out of here without a bat of an eye) he said with a twisted grin  "Es tut mir leid, Sir, aber ich verstehe nicht, was Sie unter Gunst verstehen"(I'm sorry sir but I don't understand what you mean by favour) you answered back "hmmm naiv du bist wie ein Engel, der vom Himmel gesandt wurde"(hmmm naive like a angle sent from heaven"he showed a that poisonous grin again stepping in closer to kiss you closed your eyes ready for him to fall where you need until he fell backwards you opened your eyes looking down a bullet wound straight through the head "nice shot James but I had him" you called through the ear piece "I didn't like the look of him" he said grinning "I can hear you grinning through your mic" you answered leaning down and picking up the gun from the solider before walking forward through the door.

"Took your time" you said meeting Steve him staring behind you at the bodies laid on the floor "are they unconscious ?" He asked "no" you muttered back "no killing" he hissed at you like you had a choice if they weren't dead then in the future they would find you "it was rather me or them" you said opening the door in front of the two of you "and it's not as though I enjoy it" you mentioned "okay okay"Steve agreed "or do I"you joked  "Y/N" Steve hissed once again at your light hearted joke "it was a joke"you defended "not a very funny one"he grumbled standing still before walking forward "alright stop arguing like brother and sister and move forward" Bucky said over the ear piece. "Jones and Montgomery" Steve nodded to the two men beside "they were 8 guards of the south exit 6 near west and 14 on the east Dum Dum and Morita got west exit we got south and it seems like Barnes you and Paris got east" Gabe explained "whatever there hiding in their most be worth some value to have the one area so heavily guarded" Montgomery commented "well I guess we're about to find out" Steve said heading forward "no word of plan from this man yah know your suppose to be the star spangled man with the plan but nothing" you said following Steve leaving the boys to laugh beside you and over the ear piece.

Steve smashed through the locked door you all walked into the room there was nothing there just a glowing blue orb  "what do you think it is" Gabe asked "I dunno but just stay clear of it for now" Steve commanded you stared at the orb for longer it was just there nothing to cover it or protect it "search the cabinets and anything that might hide something find as much information as you can" Steve commanded you didn't listen you stayed looking at the orb it just shone blue small whispers now sparking in your ears you shook your head but you could still here the subtle one word "you" coming from the orb you walked closer standing in front of the glow raising your hand "y/n" Steve called "Y/n what are you doing" he shouted agin "put your hand down you don't know what that is" Steve warned once again Gabe and Montgomery looked at each other but you hand was to far forward touching.

then you did it you touched the orb.

Dust was all you saw at first "Steve is everything all right in there Steve" you heard Bucky through the ear piece "yeah just a slight knock back we should all be okay" Steve coughed "Paris" you looked up to see Steve stood above you "are you okay ?" He asked "yeah" you said getting up surprisingly easy "what the hell was that you could of killed yourself" Steve's toned changed quick as soon as he realised you were okay "I-I don't know" you answered unsurely "what do you mean you don't know Paris anything could have happened that could have been a trapped and killed us all what then ?" Steve roared "I know I know I'm sorry I wasn't thinking I-I don't know what I was doing" you answered "you don't know" Steve was about to go off again but was cut in by James on the other side "alright Steve just leave it your all alive unharmed so just leave her" James said over the ear piece the rest stared walking off "thank you James" you sighed quietly through the ear piece leaving Montgomery to giggle "what you giggling at English" you walked forward with him Gabe ahead with Steve "just yours and Barnes relentless flirting" he smirked "ohhh yeah what about you and whats her name ohhhh I'm awful at names ... ahhhh Agent Clarkson I believe the first name is Mary" you said turning to him "I have no idea what your implying Paris" he said staring forward "don't act like I haven't saw your little smiles from across the room you buying her tea and coffee and especially the pastries " you smirked "you have a sharp eye" he laughed "thank you" you giggled "bet your both happy to see each other tomorrow especially her she'll be getting her pastries and tea back" you smiled "yes... yes I am" he smiled to himself "who are you most excited seeing" he asked looking to you "Just friends" you answered "ahhh friends what would you do without them" you both smiled at each other walking forward out the hydra base and back to the rest of the commandos.

You saw James up the hill smiling his sniper bag hung over his shoulder "Ahh sergeant Barnes excellent marksmen ships today" you walked forward smiling "your awfully cheerful for someone that's just been involved in an explosion and shouted at by the star spangled man" he commented "but I will say thank you for the compliment" he smiled "was it a compliment" you retorted "I'll take it as one" he grinned "so how you feeling"."I'm feel good fine really" you answered "are you sure ?" He asked again "yeah I'm fine how are you". "I'm great you know my arm is hurting a bit from snipe-ring that many Hydra soldiers but nothing a massage won't do" he turned to look at you "I'm not massaging your arm for you"you groaned "why not I done it for you the other day when you leg was twitching out"he argued "uhhhhh fine I'll do it i guess"you have in to his goofy grin "your the best doll" he said hanging his arm round your shoulder and kissing your forehead.

"COME ON BOYS UP UP" Mortia shouted "it's 3am plane comes at 3:30 if we miss that then we're not going home"he said placing pans down that he once banged "when did the pans have to be involved" Dum Dum said holding his ears "come on baguette boy get up" Mortia banged the pans over denier "hey hey I'm up"Denier lifted up groggily "why are we on leave again" Dum Dum asked "cause we've been here for 3 month straight and there some sorta engagement" Falseworth answered rolling up his blanket "who's engagement ?" James asked "Starks" Steve said staring at you then looking down "did you know about this Paris" denier asked "no.. no not at all" you said looking over to the group of boys "I'm surprised I got invited" James laughed "why's that" you turned to him "you know I just don't think Howard likes me he just very blunt with me" James said shoving the blanket into his bag "c'est probablement parce que tu as flirté avec sa Paris" (it's probably because you flirted with Paris) denier joked to which Gabe laughed at "Je ferais attention à ce que tu dis, l'autre peut ne pas te comprendre mais je le fais"(i would be careful what you say the others may not understand but I do)you turned to him "and anyway if so you can be my plus one James" you smiled at him "thanks doll" he smiled "if you two are done making googly eyes I would let to get on this plane now some of us have a dame to get home to" Mortia shouted heading toward "and I doubt it's you" Dum Dum commented leaving the boys laughing .

*Authors Note*

Hiya everyone I hope you are all doing good and are all in good and happy moods anyway I hope yous are enjoying the story it makes me happy to know the little bits in the story you notice and put them in the comments it makes me smile and all you little jokes give me laughs and I love replying to them all and I love getting notifications on this story cause it always rather a add to library or a vote and it makes me happy so thank you guys and as always I love yous xxx