A Different Type Of War-Chapter 4

*NYC 1942*

Aw week has passed and you hadn't struck back yet cause frankly you couldn't think of one thing to do.You walked in the work room swaying your hips "When is this war gonna be happening Y/N cause so far it seems like I am just seducing you"Howard smirked taking a bite out his apple."oh dont you worry you pretty little self howard it will hit when your least expect it"You said with a fake smile stuck on what you could do "anyway besides that when's this super soilder thing starting". "when Dr Erskine decides to find more recruits"."wait Dr Erskine as in the famous German scientist"."yes that one why"."nothing just that I have never met him before and I am a really big fan".You said smiling with glee"aww well you'll get to meet him at the show next week"."I totally forgot that was next week"."Hey if you want that show girl place is still up for grabs I would love to see you in one of those costumes". Howard said winking and flashing a grin"I think I will pass on that one howard".

*2 days later*

Its was now 8PM and for the past 2 days it had just been adding modifications on the car for the show or You were filing files and howard trying to work out his work related problems."I am gonna go and get a coffee would you like one"."urmm yeah sure"Howard said annoyed from being exhausted "okay be back soon" You walked out the work room going heading towards the kitchen area turning to enter there was bunch of costumes all lined up on a rack You grabbed one of them taking a look at the costume relazing its the same one howard had been going on about and at that moment a great and evil plan came into Your head.

"hey howard what colours do think I would look best in for the show".You said from behind the door with two cups of coffee in your hands "errr i dunno Y/N why you asking me for"."Nowt i was just wondering cause personally i think i would like great in red,white and blue"You pushed open the door revealing you in the tight fitted costume for the show "what do you mea.."Howard looked up at Your in the outfit complete lost for words "what's wrong cat got your tounge howard"You said walking slowly up to him "ohh here your coffee aswell" you said handing howard the mug with a smirk.You then continued to walk over to your seat and sit down "you cant sit in here with that on"."what ever so do you mean Howard like you said you would love to see me one of those outfits"You said with a wink.

2 hours passed by and you had nearly finished the work while howard just sat at his desk glancing at you now and again

2 hours passed by and you had nearly finished the work while howard just sat at his desk glancing at you now and again."well I am finished for today"You said getting up from your seat "my my howard how are you feeling you look a little flushed"You said smirking Howard looked back up at you "Just peachy Y/N just peachy" he said as his foot tapped against the floor.You walked off swaying your hips a bit more than usual before finally leaving the room.

"That women will be the death of me"howard said putting his fingers to his temples.

As you exited the work room you really weren't expected to be greeted by Ana "oh my dont you just look spectacular"Ana said with a bright smile on her face "ahhh thank you Ana"."So may I ask what have you been doing up to in such a outfit like this at 10PM"she said raising a eyebrow "oh no no it's not what you think I promise there nothing like that happening were just currently at war me and Howard"You said fumbling your hands together."how convient a war inside a war anyway if you ever need my help just ask me" Ana walked off gleeming with joy.You made your way back to your room getting this uncomfortable costume off before neatly folding it and putting it back of your wardrobe you snuck into bed as it was already late you layed there staring at the ceiling "He has no idea who he is messing with".

*Authors note 💙*

Hiya guys sorry this chapter is a bit short the next one wont be but thank you all for reading my book I hope yous enjoy it x

Love Galatic 💕