Starks Expo - Chapter 6

*1942 NYC*

The big show had finally came and now was the time for Howard and you to show off your months of work.The test runs had worked ... well 3/5 of them but surely that was enough yous were just hoping that it would work on the night especially after last night fiasco.

Finally finsh covering up the bags under her eyes from the restless night of working finally standing up from the chair you had been sat at for the past 30 minute perfecting your face and hair you walked over to the changing rack.

Wheres my dress and heels?

You thought to yourself checking behind the rack and around the room stepping out of your changing room "excuse me do you by any chance happing to know where my dress got sent you see its suppose to be in my room but I am afraid it's not"you asked the sweet looking lady in front of you"ohh Miss Paris your dress has been delivered to Mr Starks room"the small woman replied with a sweetened smile "Thank you very much" You strutted quickly up to Howard's changing room opening the door to see howard topless luckily again "Y/N"."Calm down I have seen it before"howard sent her a puzzled look "although you have been slacking a little"you smiled prodding his belly as you walked passed to pick up your dress he definitely hadn't been slacking on his workout he still had a chiseled torso from the night he give her a druken kiss. A small blush spreaded across your cheeks thinking about it."are you unable to knock" howard said still shirtless "oh perfectly fine I was in a hurry though" you said smiling unhooking your dress from the top of the rack."or did you just come in here and not knock cause you wanted to see me half nude " he said grinning "ohhh cause I just couldn't possibly resist the handsomely and spectacular good looking one and only Howard stark"you said over exaggerating everything "your words not mine" he winked "how about instead of a Starks expo I give them a gun show" howard said lifting up his arms doing loads of different poses whilst laughing"put your shirt on" You said shoving his shirt to his chest while walking round behind the changing dresser to get changed "what are you doing ?" Howard asked "getting changed" You said as you threw your blouse over the top "do you not have your own place to do that"."yes I do but yours is right here with my dress so I mays well get changed" your pencil skirt then went over "now then go all the way back to mine just to then come back to yours also I need help zipping the back of this up" you exited wearing a short red ruffled dress "would you mind please" you asked with a smile "Urrr yeah sure urmmm just zip it" Howard was lost for words you truly looked beautiful as always and you yet to be finished dressed how he wished to just kiss you he finshed zipping your dress up "hey I can unzip it later if you like" he sent a flirty wink "I would really like to punch you in the face sometimes but keeping in mind your my boss and friend I dont think I can"you said walking to the mirror opening your purse putting on your red shade and putting in your pearl earring finally putting on your matching neckless while howard fitgted with his collar trying to do his tie "Howard how do you still struggle to do your tie" you said standing up tying his tie for him as he lifted his chin "I dont think I will learn if it means you being this close to me" howard smirked staring down you laughed he stared at the girl before him unable to function smoothly around you and yet when your in his presence he gets butterfly and drops the biggest flirts and you brushes them off and just smiles the brightest smile the smile that Howard loves to see everytime he makes his remarks is that why he make them or does he genuinely mean them is it that is he never going to learn how to tie his tie just so you have to do it .

He stared at you as you were sorting out the hankichief in his top pocket you patted him letting him know he is done he snapped out of his daze "you ready to show them our creation" a warm sensation light up inside your heart making you smile the warmest smile "let's do it".

*Your dress for Starks Expos*

"Excuse me excuse me I really need to get through" You said gently passing people in the crowd howard said it would look cooler to announce me out from the audience but it dosnt look like I am even going to be able to get through "hey miss you can come infront of me" you turned round to see a man with bluest of eyes with Military attire on "why thank you so much" you said smiling "James Barnes but please call me bucky" he said holding out his hand "Y/N paris"shaking his hand "shouldn't you be up there looking like that you look well beautiful"he said grinning "well thank you very much and actually"before you could finished howard boomed through the microphone "and please welcome my lab partner the fabulous and beautiful Y/N Paris" you strutted forward sending back a happy smile to Bucky as his eyes light up he just met the woman who helped Howard stark on the flying car they were about to show "now be ready to see the Flying car" howard said flipping the switch.

The car floated for about 10 seconds before crashing to the floor "I did say a few years didn't I" howard said nervously smiling the crowd still cheered howard turned smiling at you.

It had been around a hour after you finished the show you and Howard celebrated by having a glass of champagne in his dressing room "I am very surprised you even got through that crowd actully your tiny compare to the rest of them" Howard said untieing his tie "I nearly didn't until this young man with the most dazzling eyes let me in front of him"You said kicking of your shoes Howard looked up and shot her a look "them dazzling eyes there were beautiful like the ocean on a summers day or a winter's night and he was in army uniform which made him look even more ..".howard interrupted "anyway do you remember that project"howard said sitting on a chair you smiled "yeah what about it"she took another sip from the glass "well Dr Erskine found all the candidates apparently he found the last one tonight and he sure that this one will be the one we use the serum on".

"Wow I wonder who it is then ?".

*AUTHORS NOTE*

Hello guys haven't saw yous dudes in a while i am really sorry for being gone again for about 2 weeks but I hope yous have been enjoying the story so far I promise this time to actully upload more and keep the story juicy and alive lmao hopefully I can write more this week and hey feel free to comment any questions or anything and message me if you have any bothers cause i will always be happy to answer but hey thank you all so very much for reading my story and actully caring and as always

Love

Galatic 💗