After-Chapter 10

*1942*

*Howards pov*

"We are gathered here today to say a sorrowful and saddened goodbye to Y/N paris she was a smart caring and sweet young woman who will be truly missed by us all".The priest said with a saddened face standing over the alter looking back and forth at the casket.

Not to many people where there she had a small family I mange to notice some people mainily a few distant family members a few friends from back home.Sat at the front of the church was her mother weeping while her brother comfortered her.Steve was behind her his eyes were red peggy was on one side holding in composition trying not to let tears fall on the other side to him was a brown haired man wearing a army uniform he had a hand on Steve's shoulder. Ana and jarvis were here they sat infront of me Ana cried and jarvis let a few tears fall only to quickly wipe them from his cheeks.

I just stared forward drowning out the priest pray tears fell from my eyes but I was just silent still staring forward.Staring at the photo of Y/N replaying her looking down at her torso seeing the shot wound then falling to the floor.

"Mr stark" jarvis stood in the hospital room door way Howard sat on the chair staring forward "Mr Stark visiting hours are over we need to leave" Howard jerked his head towards Jarvis snapping out of his hallucination clearing his throat "umm yeah sorry you go start the car i'll be out in a minute"he stood up giving small forced smile to jarvis "okay sir" jarvis left.Howard stood with his hands in his trouser pockets. You had been in a coma for 3 weeks now and it was unsure if you were gonna wake up this was the first time howard got dressed properly he came everyday with white roses and 2 bowls of soup but only one bowl ever got finished he turned on his heel and stared at your body laying there peaceful and not soaked in blood he went and filled up a glass of water from outside re-entering the room he stared around and saw your throw looking wrinkled so he folded the throw and left it at the bottom of your bed patting it he then walked over to you flowers and rearrange the big bouquet finally finishing he looked around again trying to find an excuse to stay longer but there was nothing more to do so he stood and stared at you again wishing you would open your eyes and speak to him even if was you having a tantrum or your little giggle you do or a side remarked you make at him for being a womaniser but nothing happened.Walking up beside you and kissing your forehead before whispering "please wake up" he then stood back up straight leaving the room before stopping at the door and taking one last look at you sleeping peacefully for the night.

"You said you be minute not 20"jarvis joked as howard stepped in the car "sorry jarvis" Howard said a small smile on his lips as he looked forward  only for the forced smile to fade.Jarvis had noticed these things Howard was doing he noticed the large affect the whole thing had on him he noticed the way he reacted Howard reacted more then a boss or a friend should of he reacted like Y/N was his girlfriend or Wife he noticed little things like the way his small forced smile would fall,the not getting a witty comeback after a joke or the stubble growing in on his face and his longer messy hair and the fact he always had a petal in his pocket a new one each day from the new bunch of white roses he got you everyday.

The ride home was quiet not a word spoken from either of the men they sat there with Jarvis concentrating on the road and Howard just staring forward numbly. The car stopped outside the apartment and Jarvis pulled the key out of the engine port both men exited the car and headed to the door "Mr stark shes gonna be alright" Jarvis said staring at howard.

"I know jarvis"

"I know"

BRO THIS HAS 600+ READ AND 36 VOTE AHHHHH LMAO 🤡🤡🤡

LOVE YOUS 💕💕💕