Cuts and bruies - Chapter 15

"Well I can now check England off my list of countries I've been too" you said stepping out the jet "where else have you been" Howard asked "just here and America" you said heading to the car.

You and Howard arrived at the apartment dropping off your bags and then headed straight to SSR facility "so do you just have a lab in every SSR facility" you asked Howard as you two walked down the long hallway "basically with me and now us being the army's biggest source of weapons" he answer turning to face you "I need to go to the lab" he said jingling through his pockets to find his card pass "well I'll come with" you grinned "Y/N I have to be careful and delicate we're looking at a new material and I don't fancy you distracting me walking about ..." Howard realised what he said in that last bit and decided to shut up "as much as I love the compliment Howard I'm your assistant and I am complied to be with you while at work incase of emergency phone calls"you informed him "fine come along" he mumbled walking to the lab.

"So what are you even doing that is so important in here"you asked "A new source Steve found it in hydra weapons if I can figure out what it is then I can see how to get more and make our weapons just as powerful"Howard explained walking over to metal tank holding a small blue orb in "Now I just need to pick at this Dr stem take notes would yah" Howard ruled "hmmm the emission signal is unusual  it's alphabatrial usual" He inspected "but I doubt Rodgers picked up on that" he grinned at the scientist next to him "watch it Stark jealousy doesn't look good on you" you said walking to the desk "Everything looks good on me Paris  but it's hard to see what all the fuss is about" Howard squinted and moved the metal claws closer to the glowing orb connecting finally.

A small explosion broke the glass shield and sent Howard flying backwards jumping from your seat you ran towards him "ohh god Howard are you okay ?" You panicked lifting his head up tapping him gently on the chest lifting his head "yeah yeah I'm fine and write that down" he pointed to Dr Stem "are you sure your okay your bleeding" you said to him again "I'm fine it just a small cut" he said lifting up "come on I'm patching you up"

"Your lucky that I always carry first aid kits with me" you smiled sitting down on the sofa in front of Howard riffling through the little first aid box "Y/N it honestly fine it just a cut on my eyebrow" he said again "no you have a cut a small graze on your cheek and a bruise forming on the other side" you argued grabbing an anti-septic wipe from the box "now this is going to sting but I'm sure your manly enough to get over it" you said leaning forward and dabbing the cut on his brow  "your lucky you only got this cut and not a full concussion" you giggled leaning in closer a wince was heard from Howard "Sorry" you said pulling away and grabbing another anti-septic wipe grabbing his face and turning it to the side "I'm just gonna clean this graze and then you be all patched up" you said to Howard cleaning up the graze "right I think I'm done" you said looking at his face side to side "yep still handsome" you smiled standing up and putting a way the box in the cupboard "right I'm going to head to bed you might want to aswell we have work early in the morning" you said walking down the hallway "hey Y/N ?" Howard called from the other room "yep" you said popping your head in "thank you" Howard smiled "don't worry about it" you smiled back at him.

"So when's Rodgers and Barnes getting here ?"you asked "their to be here by early morning tomorrow we'll run over the hydra bases and find the location and take them down"Peggy said looking through documents "hmm I heard from some agents that there's a local meeting at the what do you call it over here a pub is that right ?" You asked Peggy "yes that's right" Peggy rolled her eyes "come on Peggy we've got to go you never get anytime off work and I mean we haven't been out since the beginning of the war maybe longer and Rodgers will definitely be there" you grinned "well what about you Howard won't go to a local pub ?" Peggy asked leaning again the metal bench with her arms folded "Howard would come and anyway why Howard" you asked her.

"well you know you and Howard the endless flirting keeping the full workplace on theirs toes the way he was when you were shot he was sobbing his heart out holding you and he visited you every day nearly when you were in your coma made himself ill" Peggy said with a faint smile "ohhh urmmm I didn't realise but Howard..Howard has a girlfriend her names Tiffany" you plaster on a brave grin "come on we best be going" you covered trying to change the subject.

"Hey Y/N,Peggy would you come here a sec" Howard shouted over "sure what do you need stark ?" Peggy asked walking to the other side of the bench "I need you two on duty tomorrow in here but early in the lab alongside me I working on new protocols for Rodgers shield design" he said skimming over the papers designs "have you changed your hair ?" You asked "ehhh yeah didn't think anyone would notice actually" he look down to his paper with a little smirk on his face "it's look nice a lot more volume and style"you said "well thank you Paris" Howard said looking back up at you with the same stupid grin "hem hem what time do you need us here for ?" Peggy asked "oh urm around 7am" Howard answered "okay well I'm gonna leave yous two and go do some work" Peggy walked off smirking

"so how would you feel about going to a pub ?" You questioned "a what ?". "You know a pub a bar but like English" you explained "when ?" Howard asked "tomorrow night". "And why ?" He asked again "because it will be fun and everyone's going even Peggy  and Rodgers and Barnes will be there and you could use some fun maybe a bit of dancing ?" You explained to him "I guess I'll come it's not like i have anything more important to do" he said smiling  putting the design back into the folder.

*Authors note*

Hiya again hope you enjoy this chapter can't wait to write the next one and see all your little comments hopefully I can get the next chapter out in the next 2 days and as alway thank yous for all the support such as votes,comments and reads
love yous all so much xxx