A Druken Kiss -Chapter 3

*NYC 1942*

A quiet Sunday night.

Something you never got, but it was unreasonable quiet it was very odd normally you would have Howard screaming down the mic, or you would be out to the grocery store, but you never got any of that instead you just had uneasy silence.

You stepped into the hallway to see Jarvis walk past at the other end.

"Jarvis" he walked by carrying a basket of clothes in his hand.

"Jarvis" You strutted behind him, still trying to catch his attention.

"Jarvis" he suddenly turned around you continued walking with a huff.

"Ahhhh, Miss Paris, Good morning".

"Good morning to you too Jarvis, do you happen to know where Howard is".

"I believe that Mr stark is currently out on business".

"Ohhh".

"What seems to be the matter ?".

"Nothing, I just thought he would want me to come because I am his assistant after all".

"He said there was no need, but he does need you to file these forms". Jarvis handed her 3 files from under the basket.

"Thank you, Jarvis, I go get these filed". You walked off to Howard's workroom to finish the files, waiting for him to come back from his work meeting.

You sat on top of the wooden high chair, tapping your pencil, figuring out some work that Howard hadn't done.

"Y/N !". Howard entered excitedly "woosh you are here" You turned to face Howard with a small smile Howard walked over to the bench to sit opposite to you.

"Have you been drinking ?" You raised your brow, letting go of the pencil in your hand.

"Only a little" Howard replied with a smirk.

"Only a little, I can practically smell the expensive whiskey on your clothing". Howard returned with a laugh.

"That's not the only thing you have been doing as well" You got up and wiped the red lipstick stain off his jaw, and Howard slipped out a nervous laugh.

"Calm down I am not your mother, I am not going to shout at you," You said smirking as you moved back to the table to grab the files.

"Come on you need to go to bed we have work in the morning," you said putting Howard's arm over her head resting it on her shoulder then nursling his head on yours

"you're my fav...favourite assistant you know Y/N".

"I am your only assistant, Howard".

You finally made your way to Howard's bedroom "Stay on the bed while I get you some nightwear out" You said rummaging through the draws and finally finding some silk bottoms and a top.

"Here, take these and call me in when you're dressed".

"okayyyy". You walked out of the room with a smirk on your face, you stood at the door for a good 2 minutes before hearing Howard slurred voice shouting.

"Come inning". You opened the door to see Howard standing against the bed with his silk bottoms on but no shirt.

"Howard put your shirt on".

"N-Nah I'm good".

"Find at least get in the bed" dragging yourself forward

"Nah, I like the air".

"Howard, get into bed". Howard proceeded to walk over to his silver drink tray.

"Have a drink with me Y/N please".