Pubs-chapter 16

"Why 7 in the morning you could have done it a bit later ?" You grumbled climbing into the car "you think I enjoy this I'd rather prefer to be in bed but we have to meet Rodgers and Barnes oh and i'm not come tonight "Howard spoke fixing his tie in the windshield mirror "what but you said yesterday you would" you turned to Howard "yeah that was yesterday when I had jet lag and you buttered me up by complimenting my hair now I have more important things to do" he said fixing the wrist of his shirts "fine don't come"crossing your arms "and they better have coffee at this facility".

"Ahhh finally decided to show up ?" Peggy commented as you walked over to her "yes yes I'm here not everyone has as much will power as you in the morning pegs " you said handing her a coffee "just what I need thank you" Peggy grinned drinking the coffee "anytime so when is Rodgers and Barnes coming" you asked again "like I said yesterday they're coming early hours to be truthful they should be here but till then we're just looking through this files on how many men actually got back" she informed throwing down another pile on the desk "this is something I should be doing not you your a trained agents for sake I'm the secretary" you fuelled annoyed at the way Peggy gets undermined by the SSR "As I may quote the boss it's women's work" she said laughing.

"Steve and Sergeant Barnes"Howard voice rung "Hello Howard"Steve greeted him and Bucky walking to where Howard was "so we're here to talk about hydra facilities and mission plans ?"Steve asked "yep if you come this way" Howard said walking "Carter Paris" Howard called you turned to see a smiling Steve and Bucky "Miss Paris long time no see" Bucky said grinning "Sergeant Barnes what a nice surprise"you said walking over "how is it a surprise you knew he was coming" Howard said rolling his eyes "shhh Stark" Peggy growled over walking to the group.

The group started walking down the hall Howard in front talking about something while you and Bucky stayed at the back "so are you going to the bar tonight ?" Bucky asked leaning over to you "of course I am are you ?" You smiled "have to wingman Steve" Bucky said smiling "wingman he got girls flocking to him he is like Stark" you laughed "well I guess I'll have loads of free time and who knows we might bump into each other" James said staring forward with a smile on his face "sounds delightful" you smiled walking over to the other side of the planning table.

"Paris did you here what I said ?" Howard asked "sorry to busy on wondering what to wear tonight.." you smiled "I was joking of course I heard what you said I was looking at the map". "You're coming tonight Y/N I would never take your for the social type" Steve smiled "look who's talking when you first met me you couldn't look me in the eye and yeah I am coming everyone is but Stark here" You said giving Howard a glare "oh well I guess I'll have to chaperone you" Bucky said grinning from across the table Howard rolled his eyes "well then back to hydra plans".

After finishing talking about the hydra facility's and future mission the days work was done you and Bucky stood talking "is that all they do ?"Howard asked "who ?" Peggy asked still sorting through spare files "Paris and Barnes look at them making goggly eyes at each other"Howard rolled his eyes again "I'd watch those eyes of yours if you roll them back again they might stay there and how is it bothering you ?" Peggy huffed "cause she my assistant if she too fascinate with Barnes over their how will any work get done" Howard lies turning round to Peggy "no it's not it's that your not getting any attention off her but I don't see why you should be bothered cause you have a girlfriend back at home"Peggy said looking Howard "no it ..." Howard was cut off "aww it looks as though there about to kiss" she smiled "what" he said turning round "I'm going" Howard said "you should just admit that you have feelings for her" Peggy mumbled "as you should with Rodgers" Howard walked off towards the two of you "I guess I'll see you tonight Paris"Bucky grinned once again "I guess so Sergeant Barnes" you smiled "ready to go Paris ?" Howard said standing beside you "uhh yeah" you said looking at Howard "I guess we see you another time Sergeant Barnes" Howard smiled "yeah another time Stark"."Bye James I'll see you tonight" you said throwing your jacket over you "see you later Y/N"Bucky said waving.