Please...-chapter 28

Mortia and Gabe were working the radio station checking to see when the hydra train was arriving through the cut in "remember when I made you ride the cyclone at Coney Island ?" Bucky directed the comment to Steve but you turned your head to the conversation "yeah and I threw up " Steve replied still staring at the tracks you let out a small smile "this isn't pay back is it" Bucky asked "now why would I do that" Steve turned and grinned to his best friend just as you were about to join in the conversation "you were right Dr Zola's on the train Hydra dispatch gave him permission" Gabe finished still listening to the radio piece "wherever he's going they must want him back" Gabe added "or must need him back"you added Steve placed his helmet on in a hurry you placed your gun in you holder looking out in the distance you could see the faint outline of the train steam "let's get going cause their moving like the devil" Falsworth uttered "you guys ready"Dum Dum asked "ready as I'll ever be" you give a small smile "hey wait no your not coming" James replied turning round to face you "James don't waste time" you answered back "no doll you matter too much to me for you to die on a moving train" he argued back "James put your harness on and turn around and get on with the mission"you said tighting your strap "we only got a 10 second window if we miss that window we're bugs on a windshield" Steve announced "do you wanna be a bug on a windshield ?" James turned back around and asked you you just gave him a toothy smile "mind the gap" Falseworth advised "you better get moving buds" Dum Dum said tapping your back.

"Go go"Jaques shouted waving his arm you Steve,James and Gabe all went down the zip line hoping you got the timing correct you felt the harsh wind in you face cracking your lips you placed your legs out to a sure that you could land on the train you,James ,Steve and gabe paced along the roof of train searching for a entry Steve started crawling down a pair of ladders finding entryway you signalled for Gabe to stay above leaving as a watch out incase.

Upon entering you held your gun and followed Steve it's was empty no one was there it was completely quiet the only sound heard was the rattling of the train Steve looked back to you and James in confusion you all continued to walk forward about to enter the next part of the train before you could step foot the train door closed separating you and James from Steve you began firing behind you at the five hydra soldier's you had one gun in your possession.You and James began to fire now taking cover behind crates both opposite to each other you take down two James taking down another two but one still remain fully amoed You went to fire your gun empty "fuck" your cursed James fired a few more times but soon dropped the empty gun. He stared forward to you his eyes much darker he mouth in a thin line you studied his face puzzled by what he was going to "I love you" he mouthed.

You stared at him.

The door flew open Steve tossed a gun to James and ran forward his shield at his defence James ran behind him firing shots at the hydra agents until you heard the faint sounds of metal hit the floor "I had him on the ropes" Bucky muttered "yeah sure you did" Steve replied with a small smirk you came out of your cover hearing the start up of the device Steve held up his shield in front of the three of you "GET DOWN" he shouted the machine hit you and you head hit the metal post the agent was ready fire again your vision was blared and all you could make out was the faint view of James with the shield in one arm and a gun in the other the weapon fired again sending James outside the train "JAMESSS"you shouted trying to get up feeling the blood trickle down you head Steve knocked back the Hydra agent with his shield running to James "Bucky" Steve desperately called you crawled further to the edge trying to stand up and help whatever happening you lifted yourself up by the metal stands "Hang on" you heard Steve shout you clung to the edge on the train Steve reached out "grab my hand" he called once again stretching out his arm Bucky lifted up but the bar it gave in.

He fell.

His screams rang through your ears making you stumble back into the train your breathing hitched you couldn't see clear again burning flooded up your arms and legs you burned up so much that you couldn't hear what Steve was trying to say more hydra agents came in they fired at you but the pellets of the blue orbs stopped around you the hydra stopped in confusion and so did Steve you began to rise off the ground you heard the faint shouts of "Y/N" from Steve but his words no longer bothered you all that passed you was grief but that was soon over powered by anger and there they were the perfect targets the cause of your pain more hydra agents flooded shooting towards Steve.

Steve.

The only one left that fully believed in you protected you the only one who didn't shut you away the only one who knew what you feel. Your body recoiled not by choice but by force and you let go of your emotions you let go of your feelings and suddenly the heat was gone nothing but a mere candle wisp filled your body.

You slowly came back to the floor and all you saw was Steve in the corner guided by his shield a pieces of his uniform burnt a cut down his face which trickled with blood you came down and you legs gave weight you fell to your knees and stared forward no tears no emotional sob nothing but grief. "Y/N" Steve said running to you "what the- are you okay ?" He asked deciding to go with more supportive way you looked to his worrying and sorrowful blue eyes and ignored his question.

"Sargent Barnes is dead he died on a mission fell of a train in the alps his body no where to be found while that happened Paris showed something on that train that no one has saw before" The man paced along the room "she's got power she is the American symbol she can stand beside Rogers maybe they can turn into something like a power couple we can work on that for future but they can help this country win they can help America be the dream". "What do you suggest we do Colonel Wright" one of the scientists spoke up "we can experiment and if her blood severs as a purpose a power maybe we can turn it into weapons into world ending machines alert Stark tell him to get ideas starting up".

*Authors note*

Omg he dead ermmm sorry inappropriate but hi how are you all we all doing good doing funky hope your all doing great and living your best life but hey here's the chapter WOOP I updated (not on time) but still and you guys are the cutest I get some of the most adorable messages and comments they make my heart melt so thank you all and for the reads,vote I adore it love yous all xxx