Too friendly - Chapter 13

"Right Tiffany ermmm Howard's just getting something he should be up in a moment please come in" you spoke opening the door.Tiffany stepped in looking around the room "such a nice place to live but could use a woman's touch" she said with a spited smile "oh I think that it's womanly enough in here I hope so anyway two do live here" you answered shutting the door "two ?"she turned her head "yes two me and Mrs Jarvis" you said turning forward "oh well maybe one day it will be three". "Hello Tif" Howard said emerging from the stairs "hiya howie bear are you ready to go" she gleamed you had to hold back the laugh of the nickname howie bear "yep let's get going" he walked over and held out his arm and left out the door before he came running back in "I forgot my keys" he said patting down his trousers "there right here Howard" you said tossing his keys to him "thanks Y/N see you in the morning" he smiled leaving out the door again.

"So won't you please see hello to the folks that I know tell them I won't be long they'll be happy to know that as you saw me go I was singing this song" you sang quietly but clearly going over some designs "lovely singing Y/N"Bucky said walking down the stairs "and what are you doing down here ?" You raised a brow to the Sargent "I did come to see about that new sniper but I'll have your little show too while I'm here" he said grinning "very funny and I'll get your sniper now I don't think Howard's finished it but I'm sure I can have it done in about 20 minutes max"you quipped searching for the sniper "I don't mind staying in here with you and where is your boss ?" He asked picking up a spanner "I dunno last time I saw him he was with his girlfriend Tiffany" you said placing the sniper on the bench "Girlfriend ? Howard stark has a girlfriend" he was shocked you laughed at his reaction "I thought you were his lady" Bucky said looking up with a stupid smile "nice one Barnes but if so then why have you been flirting with me surly you should know not flirt with women that are taken ?" You smiled "touché Y/N".

Time passed and you and Bucky talked about pointless stuff until you finished his sniper "well there you are Sargent theres your sniper ready for your next mission" you said handing over the gun "Hey about that next mission do you want to join" he said putting his gun in his bag "what ?" You exclaimed "do want to join" he repeated "are you crazy how am I suppose to be any help on that mission but getting killed" you argued "Woah woah Y/N think about it your highly trained in combat your clearly faster and stronger than me and other men your an amazing sniper you could easily be help to us" he explained "James trust me I only end up getting you all killed". "But you won't you'll save people" he explained "James...I..i...no" you said staring at him a hurt look painted on your face "hey hey it okay I was just suggesting but you always know what to do if you want to go on a mission with captain America and his buddy's into the jaws of death" he laughed causing you to smirk "I think about it Sargent" you smiled "thanks for the sniper and the possible membership to the crew" he wrapped you in a warm hug you were surprised but you hugged him back

"hem hem I'm not interrupting anything am I" Howard said from in the door "no not at all stark I was just picking up the sniper from Y/N" Bucky said smiling "I'm just about to go actually need to go and discuss stuff with Steve" he said walking to the door "see you soon James" you said smiling " see you later doll" he chirped sending you a wink on the way out to which Howard just stared and rolled his eyes at.

"Is there something happening between you two"Howard asked walking forward to his desk "and how is that any of your business but no there isn't" you said going back to the designs "just saying that hug looked too friendly to me" he mumbled "and that love bite on your neck looks too friendly"you huffed.Howard slapped his neck and laughed awkwardly a moment passed "so how was your date" you asked "good good" he answered "must have been to leave marks" you snorted at your own joke "hahah very funny go on laugh it off" he said walking back to the bench "I can't wait until you get a love bite I'm gonna make jokes about it just you wait Paris" he whined "not gonna happen Stark". "And why's is that" he rose his head and stared at you "I make sure mine are place where people can't see" you said with a smirk.Howard went red in the face never had he heard you say something so well scandalous "oh yeah and where would that be" he pushed "places you'll never see" you stood up seeing Howard looking directly at you walking forward you stayed in front of him looking in his eyes before licking your thumb and wiping the smudge of dirt of his cheekbone "cup of coffee ?" you said walking to the door not even hearing a peep out of Howard.