The Big Show-Chapter 5

*NYC 1942*

The day before the show and howard was stressed to the point were he wouldn't speak to anyone hardly he had the "can you get me a coffee" or "will you fill out these forms" but apart from that he was silent.

You was searching through the grocery store trying to find the right canned soup it was cheap and how howard would recall it "Can of disgust" as you went to grab the last can a frail pale hand grabbed it with yours "ohhh I am incredibly sorry miss"the small skinny blonde boy looked at you his eyes full of sorrow and kindness."ohhh dont worry about it sir here have it I like the vegetable one anyway "you said with a kind smile "are you sure miss cause it's okay I can grab something different".
"No no I insist have it"."thank you very much miss"."dont worry about it ..".

"Steve,Steve Rogers"

"Y/N Paris"

Yous both said shaking hands "nice to meet you steve"."same to you Y/N".You finished buying the grocery and exited the shop going to the barbers and picking up Howard's hair gel and booking in his next hair appointment you then went to the dry cleaners picking up Howard's suit for the Starks Expo tomorrow calling for a cab you finally got back home putting away the grocery and hanging up Howard's suit,putting away his hair products finally finishing .Walking down to the work room you opened the door "hey howard i was just wondering if you wanted to go to the diner"only to be greeted by a women on Howard's lap "ohh my  apologys"You quickly shut the door walking down the corridor only to see howard step out the door strighting up his tie "sorry Y/N what did you need"."oh I need nothing I was just gonna ask if you wanted to go to the diner but it seems you pretty preoccupied"you said with a smile "ohh yeah urmm maybe another time" he said smiling still fiddling with his tie "here" You reached forward sorting out his tie for him "whatever you do just stay away from my chair" you said giving him a salute as you walked off swaying your hips.

"So how did she react" the blonde who was now sat on the work bench reapplying her lipstick "she wasnt even bothered she even sent me to you sorting out my tie for me"."owch ruff anyway why are you so dazed up about her you have practically any woman swooning over you"."Honestly i have no idea i was the one who started this pissing contest and now i just .... i dunno"."seems like you have it bad"."what bad ?" Howard said raising his eyebrow "the love bug" she said picking up her purse "that's a very large understatement I am Howard Stark I dont catch feelings yes I charm and flirt but I dont catch feeling"."mhhhmmm anyway when's my money getting sent my way"she said turning just infront of the door "I'll have to you by monday"."okay Howard I'll c'ya later hope you achieve whatever your trying to achieve"she said popping her chewing gum.

"Stupid busty blondes making out with stupid howard stark with his stupid moustache and his stupid little cute face and his cocky stupid flirty attitude that draws my stupid self in" You said under your breath walking down to the local diner.The bell rang as usual upon walking in sitting down at the table you were greeted by madge a old women she knew you for about 3 weeks now "Hello dear how your day going"."huh okay I guess"You said trying to put a smile on "what's Howard done now ?"She sighed ."just lip locking with some blonde bimbo"."when will that skirt chaser learn".You let out a small laugh "so what do you want hun" madge said but was interrupted by a whistle from young man behind her "why hello arent you a thing for sore eyes"."your nose will be sore too if you dont back off" You said rolling your eyes "woah she also got a mouth on her I guess that will come in handy aswell"he said winking ."hey she said back off" a familiar voice spoke out from behind You "what you gonna do punk your not even up to my  shoulder" You turned to see it was the one and only Steve Roger's then followed by the young man dragging steve out of the diner "I got to go madge thank you" you said throwing money at her "hunny you didn't even get anything".You ran outside to see steve already on the floor "like I said your eyes wont be the only thing that will be sore" You then proceeded to drop your purse running up to the man front kicking him sending him backwards a few steps then kneeling him in the groin smacking his head with your knee on his way down he was layed there unconscious "hh.h...how"steve said standing up "hey being beautiful isnt my only talent"You said with a wink and smile "now would you please be a dear and pass me my purse over"steve scrambled up grabbing your purse "here"."thank you" you opened your purse pulling out duck tape and a postate note she then looked up "do you by any chance have a pen"."I have a pencil"."that will do I guess"grabbing the pencil off steve
You then proceeded to drag the man to the lamp pole infront of the two you tying his amrs around the pole then duck tapeing them then writing on the note "why hello there I adore disrespecting women and then proceed to be a arse to a respectful men please treat me however you please" sticking it on his forehead signing with a with a smiley face at the end  "well that's sorted".

"BEEP BEEP"."Y/N I can tell it's you by how perfect you behind is"."Are you going to do that to him too". Steve said pointing to the guy tied up to the lamp post to howard in the car "sadly I am not allowed as that there is my boss hey you have a cut on your head that looks pretty bad come on we get you fixed up" You said signaling to the car howard sat in "so your the kind soul I have to thank for saving Y/N here"."actully i am the kind soul who is thanking Y/N for saving me"."no way your telling me this tiny woman behind me done that"."i am afraid so sir" steve said followed by a whince after you applyed the anti disinfectant wipe to his head howard if you dont mind actully get going"."okay okay but your totally telling me where you got them moves when we get home".steve sent a weird look your way "long story dont worry about it" You said with a smile.You and Howard dropped steve off thinking it would be the last time you both would see him but little did you two know he would be Americas next golden boy.

"So do you fancy doing any of those moves on me"Howard said smirking "trust me the moves I do on you will leave you in a neck cast not a sex daze".howard smirked then starting the car back up "so how was the blonde bimbo hookup"."cut short"."it wasnt by me was it"."no no she had to leave never even got do any founeding"."so tragic"."very tragic" howard said staring in your eyes being lit up by the setting sun.