Bonfire Activities(ch.24)

"Hello ladies, need some help?"

You smiled to yourself, knowing whom was behind you. Turning around, two boys came into your view. Sirius and Remus. Both boys with jeans and boots, Sirius with a leather jacket and Remus with an oversized jumper. Sirius' eyes looked you up and down, whilst Remus stood there with a small smile.

Just as you were about to answer their question, Lily interrupted.

"Actually we're fine, Sirius. We don't need your help" she huffed, you gave her a confused look

"Are you sure about that? Coz to me, it looked like you were lost" Sirius said smugly

"We are not lost, just simply don't know where we are, is all." she said stubbornly

isn't that the same thing, you thought

"Hm is that so? Well what do you think y/n? Wonder around the forest, having no idea where you're going? Or come with us-" he nodded to Remus"- and find the party?"

You looked at Lily, who had her arms crossed

"Yeah i'd rather go with option two, to be honest." you laughed" Sorry Lils, maybe we can go and get lost in the forest another day"

"Oh fine whatever" she said clearly annoyed about the boys helping her.

"C'mon we better get going, Prongs and Wormtail are waiting for us" Remus said softly before heading in the opposite direction you were going. You all had to quicken your pace to catch up with him, due to his long legs.

   ~~~

Walking alongside Remus, Sirius joined you on your left, Lily on the other side of the taller boy, on your right. All of you having different conversations with each other.

"May i just say that you ladies look excellent tonight" Remus spoke, smiling at you both,

"Aw Rem you're so cute, thank you" you said to him, making him blush and look back down at the ground

"Moony, I was thinking exactly the same thing"Sirius chimed in, "Especially you Lily, i mean James better watch out" he winked at her, before looking at you smirking. Looking back at Lily, she just rolled her eyes and crossed her arms.

You could see what he was doing and decided to play him at his own game.

You grabbed Remus' hands, intertwining his fingers with yours. He was shocked at you suddenly holding his hand, but didn't complain-swinging your hands together. Looking back at Sirius, he was gritting his teeth. His eyes dark with mischief.

"So, how's your girlfriend Sirius?" you asked provocatively, before looking at the stars above. For a second he didn't answer, you looked at him, he narrowed his eyes at you.

"She's fine." he said "how's your boyfriend? Is he doing well?" a smile growing on his face. You knew he didn't give a shit about how he was doing, but you didn't care about how his girlfriend was doing either.

"Oh he's fine" you said not breaking eye contact with him. Remus, trying to diffuse the tension between the two of you, cleared his throat.

" I was thinking, why don't we take a short cut, i mean it's a bit harder to get through, but it'll get us there in no time" he said looking between you and Sirius.

"That sounds great Rem, thank you" you said winking at him. He just smiled knowingly, before talking to Lily.

"What are you doing?" Sirius whispered lowly into your ear.