The Common Room(ch.16)

Walking into the Slytherin common rooms, the instant chill struck you, giving you goosebumps. No-one else was up and you weren't that tired so you sat on the couch looking into the lit fireplace. The room was dark, as it always was, making the fire burn brighter. You started to think of the night you just had and the thoughts gave you butterflies. What the fuck is wrong with me? you giggled to yourself remembering the way he was looking at you. How he took your mind away from all the bad things in your life and actually made you have fun. I hope he actually had fun, imagine after all that he didn't even have a good time. He probably doesn't even like me that much, i bet there's a million girls he'd sooner hang out with.

You heard a noise waking you from your daydreams, it sounded like someone was walking down the corridor. You saw someone shyly stepping out from the shadows, taking slow strides towards you. Finally you realised who it was as you saw them in the light. Evan Rosier. What the fuck does he want? You thought. He sat on the couch opposite you, not saying anything.

He cleared his throat, finally looking into your eyes.

"I just wanted to apologise, for well... today" He said taking a big sigh. You just looked at him, an eyebrow arched. "Wilkes acted out of line"

"Was that it?"

"Look theres not much else i can say. Not all of us are like that you know, I'm a nice guy, i hope you know that."

"Just leave me alone'

"Please, just hear me out here" he said putting his hands up in surrender, you gave him a look to carry on.

"I think we'd make good friends. we get on pretty well, i'm not like the others I'm a nice guy y/n" he said.

"I could never be friends with someone who treats my real friends, like shit"you retorted, there was a pause of silence before he spoke.

"Fine. What if i- uh, get the others to lay off your friends. We won't speak to them, provoke them, basically ignore their existence." he said rolling his eyes, clearly annoyed by the situation.

" I guess that will suffice, for now."you chuckled

"See, that wasn't too bad. Plus, now i know not to get on your bad side"

"Ha ha as you can see i'm dying from laughter" you said coldly "But, well i'm sorry for nearly killing your friends, " you smiled innocently, making him laugh.

"Forgiven" he said getting up and sitting down next to you" So, where had you been before i came down?- out past curfew too, tut tut tut"

"Oh shut up. And i was nowhere, just walking around in the woods, with Sirius" The last words made his face scrunch up.

"What?"you asked

"Nothing" you could see him gritting his teeth before getting out a bottle of whiskey from under the couch.

"Erm, why was that there?" you asked

"Because i put it there" he said taking off the lid and having a swig of it, before gesturing if you wanted some. As long as we don't get really drunk, we should be fine you thought, taking the bottle and drinking some. After that you both ended up getting drunk, much more than you had intended.

Evan had just said something that made you laugh, your eyes were closed due to laughing that hard when you felt something against your lips. You opened your eyes to find his face on yours, smashing his lips against your own. At first you were shocked more than anything and it's not that you were disappointed by his kiss but you were just craving something else, or perhaps someone else.When you kissed him back he shifted one of his hands around your waist and the other around the back of your neck, before gently biting your bottom lip and sliding his tongue in your mouth. You could taste the whiskey on him. As the kiss became deeper your mind was going else where. I wonder what Sirius would taste like? Oh my fucking god i can't believe i'm thinking about another boy when i'm kissing someone else. Slowly the both of you started to pull apart. You opened your eyes- his hands were still on you and he was looking directly into your eyes smirking.His hand moved from your neck to your cheek, moving his thumb across your cheekbone, then over your lips parting them.

"You know i have my own room. I think it'd be very beneficial, if we were to go somewhere more private" he whispered "So, what do you say?"...