who are you?

You belong to a wealthy pure blooded Slytherin family. You're smart in the intimidating way and you don't really have a big friend group, more of a loner except one or two.Knowing the majority of Hogwarts were absolutely without a doubt afraid of you, filled you with a great sense of pride. You liked pissing people, making them jealous or making them disappointed.

You aren't really one to show your emotions, growing up in a Slytherin household does that to you.

Unlike the rest of your pureblooded, Slytherin-family, blood status never really mattered to you. You treated everyone the same, whether they were pureblood halfblood or mugglebron, you'd treat them the same.

You were a very good student, however didn't mind hexing people every now and again. If someone provoked you, then obviously you would bite back. You could be rather convincing when you wanted to be, some would call it manipulativeness, but you called it natural charm.

You could say that you were a bit of a tease, you liked getting boys all flustered and pissing off their girlfriends. Relationships weren't really for you, not minding the occasional fling, but the whole long term thing was not something you liked doing. Deep down you just knew no one would ever be good enough for you. This wasn't meant in a obnoxious or narcissistic way, you just knew that no one would ever truly be perfect to you. This was why you chose to be distant to a lot of people , you just didn't want to waste your time around people who you knew wouldn't benefit you in some way.

Occasionally you would hook up with some of the Slytherins when you were drunk and bored, as you knew that they wouldn't say no to you. They all hoped that it would become more but you had to repeatedly tell them that it meant nothing or they just wouldn't leave you alone.

Over the summer you had gotten many letters from the boys from school- claiming how they were desperately in love with you, how they'd prove they were worth it blah blah blah.

Currently you were sat on your bed reading through the many other letters you'd not read. You flipped it over scanning the paper you read the name aloud.'Lily Evans'

"Dear y/n i am so sorry , i completely forgot that i still have your copy of fantastic beasts and where to find them,  which you lent to me before the end of the year. I will return it as soon as we get to Hogwarts I swear. Take care-Lily Evans"

Lily seemed like a nice person, she interested you. No doubt one of the only Gryffindors that you could tolerate. She was nice and funny ,you helped her study a lot and defended her from the Slytherin bullies. None of which you were friends with, you couldn't stand bullies.

You didn't think much of it so you quickly got ready for bed and drifted off to sleep anticipating the next school year.