How lovely(ch.40)

Earlier that day, Sirius, James, Remus, Lily and Peter were all happily resigning at the Potter residence. Because it had been a while since James and Lily had been with each other,
they tried to make up for the missed time apart.

The couple were sat on the chair,his arm around her neck as the two embraced in a deep kiss, full of saliva, filling the boys with utter disgust.

"James please, just go upstairs already nobody wants to see that" Remus grimaced face palming. The two just carried on.

Whilst they were sat on the chair, the other three were sat on the couch.

"Lily just a word of warning, James has been kissing his pillow every night since the two of you said goodbye" Sirius wavered smugly, crossing his arms. The girl quickly pulled away bursting out into laughter, whilst James was going bright red.
"Fuck off"

"Oh merlin please tell me that's not true" Lily laughed breathlessly,

"Oh trust me dear it is, i sadly had to witness it" Sirius responded in a disgusted tone before flicking a spec of dust of his shirt.

"He's lying i-i wouldn't do that, i'm cool" James tried to lean back and flick up his collar but it just flopped back down, earning a few giggles from around the room as the bespectacled boy went pink once again.

Lily was in a laughing fit, her face going red due to amount of cackling she was doing, every time it appeared she'd calmed down, she'd glance over at James and just couldn't contain her amusement.

"Alright this is getting old now, wasn't true and you're all being very childish" the boy with the glasses sulked. The group continued laughing until Lily took a deep breath and turned to James

"I'm sorry for laughing but it's only coz i love you" she smiled amused. His grumpy look melted away as he looked at the girl by his side, he couldn't help but smile back at her and engulf her in a hug.
"whatever" he muttered, to which only she heard.

Sirius had been planning his outfit for the whole day, he was stuck on whether to wear his shiny gold skin tight crop top, or his purple/red shirt, which was actually a blouse he stole from Mia. He decided the second option, as he then went to work on his hair combing it perfectly. Although he'd seen you earlier that day before you left, he was nervous to see you again. Each day he spent with you he was falling more and more in love with you.

Looking in his mirror, he gave himself a pep talk. "Right sirius, you beautiful beautiful specimen of a man, you are going to go in there and tell her how much she means to you and then, you will kiss her and everything will be amazing."

He let out a quick breath of anxiety,
"Pads you ready, we really need be setting off now mate, Peter needs be home in ten minutes" James shouted from the bottom of the stairs

"Yep yep i'm ready" The long haired boy, quickly threw on his jacket, sliding a red rose in the inside pocket.

The bunch were all about to go inside when Sirius stopped them,
"Let me just go check that we can go in first"

"But she said we can just enter as we please" Lily said defensively, just wanting to go inside and see you.

"Yeah but just, stay here for a sec" Sirius charmed, sliding through the door and taking a quick look checking for where you could be. The truth was he just wanted to get to you before the others did, satisfied you weren't downstairs, he made his way up the grand staircase, quietly. He saw a bedroom door wide open and a door a next to it slightly creaked open. He leaned his head into the bedroom, realising that it was in fact your room, he smiled to himself, it was exactly how he pictured it to be.