Bad Decisions(ch.17)

there was smut- i deleted it because i cringe  everytime i reread it
---------------------------------------------

It was fine and that was it.

After a few minutes of the two of you just lying there, you got up and gathered your clothes, putting on your underwear, he did the same. Just as you were about to put on your t-shirt he stopped you .

"Here you can wear this" he said smirking throwing you a dark grey long sleeved t-shirt. You raised an eyebrow making him roll his eyes.

"Just put it on will you" he said getting back in bed, watching you. You sighed, sliding the soft fabric over your head. It was a lot bigger on you than you had thought, coming down to mid thigh.

"Why don't you stay?" he asked.

"And why would i do that?"

"Because it's late and if you get caught sneaking out of peoples dorms, then you will get into even more trouble"

"Aw you care about me, how sweet"

"Oh shut up and just get in bed"

You chuckled and climbed in bed next to him, getting under the covers and lying on your side facing him. You felt his body press against yours as he pulled you towards him. What am i doing? I better forget this in the morning. You breathed in his scent, it was a mix of cologne and rain. It was a nice smell, however it was kind of depressing.

You already regretted what happened, you'd always get yourself into situations like this. It was too late to leave, you'd just have to sleep.

Slowly the two of you drifted into intoxicated slumber, you were already preparing yourself for the hangover in the morning.