More Coincidences(ch.18)

You woke up in someones arms. The memories of the night before are slowly coming back to you. Oh shit, no please no. Please if there is a god, please tell me i didn't. Turning over and sitting up, you look down at the body lied next to you. You sigh rubbing your eyes. What the actual fuck is wrong with me? You got up discreetly, putting on your skirt and grabbing your boots, unable to find your top from the day before. Sighing at the grey shirt you have on.The hangover isn't as bad as you thought it'd be, well you'd rather not have the headache but you have definitely been through worse.

Exiting, you don't even look back. Luckily, it's still quite early in the morning, so no one can witness you leaving his room. You don't even want to think about the amount of guilt you're feeling right now, you just keep walking through the cold rooms until you get to your dorm.  Immediately, you take a shower, washing off the smell of alcohol and regret. You get dressed, dry your hair and do your makeup, covering up the bruises on your neck as best you could. Finally after everything else is done, you un charm your wrist, thanks to magic, they're fully healed, obviously the mark is there, but nothing noticeable.

You had taken a little longer than you had expected as it was already an hour into breakfast. You sprayed your perfume before leaving your room, walking to the great hall.

Walking past the Gryffindor table obviously Sirius was there, giving you yet another one of his practically trademarked winks. You rolled your eyes and diverted them to the Slytherin table. That's when you remembered your fight with Regulus. So much happened last night that you completely forgot. You could see him sat in his usual seat reading. You would not give him the satisfaction of talking to him first, so instead you sat quite a few seats down from him, making sure to not make any eye contact. You were still pissed at him from the night before, he had no reason to talk to you like that therefore he had to be the one to apologise. After all, you hadn't done anything wrong. For the most of breakfast, you both just sat there in silence.

All of a sudden someone crashed down beside you, putting an arm over your shoulder followed by the familiar scent of cologne and rain. Rosier .

"Hey babe, hows it going?" he said loading his plate with food. You pushed his arm off of you, and looked at him with disgust.

"'Babe? '""What the actual fuck? Why the fuck are you sat next to me?"

"Do you always swear this much?" you were about to answer when he cut you off" That was a rhetorical question and well, you looked pretty lonely, see you're not sitting with Black today. What's up with that?"

"Since when do you care about who i do and do not sit next to, hm?"

"C'mon, i know you like me" he said smugly

"I-what? Are you like, okay in the head? I dont like you" you looked away from him, feeling immensely uncomfortable.

"That's not what it sounded like last night" he snickered, anger started rising up in you. You would not be made a fool of.

"Piss off, it was a lousy hookup, now go away'" you said unamused.

"Well next time i'll make sure to make it more, pleasurable for you" he chuckled biting his lip.

"And who said that there'd be a next time? Coz i certainly didn't"

"You can't do that to a guy" he said laughing, you just rolled your eyes.

"Why don't you just leave me alone and go find someone else to bother"

"Hmmm nah" he said deviously grinning. You raised an eyebrow in question" Oh and do me a favour next time, don't cover the bruises. I'd like people to know who you belong to" he said with a wink, going back to his breakfast. You just sat there stunned mostly.

"wow, you're fucking crazy"

You looked at the clock, you only had 5 minutes left. The prick had distracted you from choosing what you could eat. Guess i'll just have to wait till lunch. The bell rang and the clock chimed, meaning it was time to go to 1st lesson. You had transfiguration. Great how fucking perfect, you mentally face palmed. Obviously the dimwit next to also had this lesson therefore would no doubt be walking with you. When you got up and turned around Sirius was staring at you before also getting up at and heading out with his friends. Sheesh he looks pissed, i don't know why though.

Surprisingly Evan wasn't being a total planker, on the way to class and the two of you shared quite an interesting conversation. He was a lot nicer than you had originally thought. Everyone sat down and got their stuff out. The four boys were late yet again, this time coming in with mischievous grins on their faces. They'd probably just pulled another prank on filch or something. The lesson went on in silence, you didn't end up doing the practical work, something about needing to catch up on some other work or something like that. Every now and then Sirius would leave little notes on your page, starting conversations with you.

You wrote on his page 'what prank did you pull this time?' to which he wrote back 'dyed Filches cats fur bright pink' you chuckled and put 'of course' and looked up to see him also chuckling. The lesson went quicker than you had thought, the bell had gone and you left the classroom and were about to head in the directions of muggle studies when someone grabbed your arm gently. You turned to see Sirius stood there with a small smile on his face.

"What class you in next?" he asked smirking

"Muggle studies"

"What a lucky coincidence, so do i" he said grinning, he was about to say something else when someone else cut in. Rosier

"Hey y/n" he interrupted, whilst Sirius was giving him a death stare." I have your top, by the way. You must've left it, when you stayed in my room last night"