Quidditch Practise(ch.30)

Two weeks had passed by, as you tried to spend time with all your friends as much as possible. Now that you were friends with Regulus again, it became difficult to hang out with Lily and the others.

Currently it was November 15th,just under two weeks after Sirius' birthday.
The sky became dusted with lovely shades of cool, toned colours. Some would say grey, but you saw it as silver, amethyst, sometimes even rose.

The weather became colder, meaning more time spent inside and more woolly jumpers. Ice frosted the stone steps, and branches of trees. All the flowers were preparing for winter as the end of autumn neared.

For the past few weeks, you had been trying to look on the brighter side of things, trying to get out of that negative mentality. You were making progress with your eating.You hadn't self harmed in nearly three weeks, every time you wanted to, you switched to writing down how you were feeling.

You'd built a sort of routine for yourself to avoid minutes of doing nothing. Being friends with Lily had really made you organised. That whole group were a wave of positivity. Well, when they weren't at each other's throats. However, you truly felt as though they were your friends, therefore you wanted to be better, for them at least.

The only downfall of it all was Evan.

You didn't want to be with him, but you didn't want people knowing what you''ve been through either. You'd rather not deal with the drama.

Besides how did you even know if he would tell anyone? He might just be bluffing and even if he did, he'd have no proof, so no one would believe him.
You still hadn't made up your mind about what you'd do yet, buying your time for the right moment to stand up to him.

Not wanting to think about him anymore, you brought yourself back to your surroundings.

You were in the library, right in the corner, alone. Looking out the window, you saw the spirals of ice swirling around the glass. A clear view of the trees and nature outside.

The room was warm and stuffy, despite being relatively empty. Students scattered around the tables or hovering near the book shelves. It was nearly time to go to next lesson, oh but how you'd much rather just go to bed.
You were exhausted and it was only Tuesday.

You were hoping to see Lily today, you hadn't spoke to her for a few days. Not intentionally, you'd just been really busy. For some reason, all your teachers thought it would be a great idea to all assign homework that was due for the same day. Not that any of it was difficult, it was just boring and you felt like you were repeating yourself a lot.

You felt like you were constantly going, not getting a break. It was hard to stay positive, when you live in a world that's so...dull.

Perhaps it was the fact it was getting near winter that made you feel like everything was dragging.

Tuesday wasn't a particularly good day. You had double potions, which is very boring. Muggle studies came after break and then charms after dinner. Not that many lessons today, meaning you had more time to yourself. Just as you thought you might have a nice relaxing day after your last lesson, you remembered you had to help Regulus with his astronomy homework.

Guess i won't be getting a good nights sleep after all.
Sighing to yourself, you packed away your books. Getting up and quietly leaving the library, giving a small smile to Madam Pince on your way out.

~~~

Walking down the corridors, into the courtyard, a cold breeze hit you reminding you of how you desperately needed to get a scarf or at least something warm. You'd never liked the school uniform, especially the scarves and gloves. You'd just rather them be plain black than your house colours.