sundays (ch.45)

When you woke up the next morning, you had a banging headache and hoped that world would swallow you hole.

You stayed still for a while, trying to remember everything. You went to the party with Lily, got a drink, went to Remus, then saw Sirius and some random girl practically having sex in the middle of the room. The rest is kind of a blur.

You groaned as the memories hit your head, sitting up and rubbing your eyes when suddenly they landed onto something next to you. Gasping and jumping back,

"Who the fuck are you?"

The boy in question was half dressed and lied on top of the covers drooling everywhere. As he startled awake he looked around for a moment and croaked out some words.
"Oh hey" he gave a little wave.

You were still far too shocked to respond back to him, clutching the sheets over yourself.
"Did we.."  you gave a him a look

"No we were both really drunk so we fell asleep"

Quickly looking under the covers you saw that you still had on your dress from yesterday, letting out a sigh of relief you turned back to the boy in your bed.

"erm..okay, okay that still doesn't explain why you're here" you retorted in a hushed tone.

"Well we were kissing for a while-"

"oh my god"

"-then you dragged me in here and we were kissing some more"

"oh my god"

"But we were really drunk so i said i didn't want to have sex with you and you said something like cool i don't want to either and then i think we passed out."

Staring at him you processed that information. He was propped up on his elbow.
"You're like a really good kisser by the way"

Feeling slightly uncomfortable, "erm, thanks"

An awkward silence settled, you didn't know how to tell him to leave. You were very glad that nothing happened but still didn't want him there.

"Do you wanna go then" you spoke

After a pause he nodded his head "yeah sounds good"
He got up getting his shirt off the floor and went to the door, when someone knocked. The boy turned his head so you nodded for him to open it.

The door creaked open to reveal Regulus, looking between the both of you with a slight smirk. You rolled your eyes shaking your head.

"Is this a bad time or-" Regulus said slightly amused

"Actually i was just leaving mate, but good for you" he turned back to you, "one boy out another one in, you have your priorities straight" he said genuinely and you just cringed as he left, Regulus shutting the door behind him cackling loudly.

You threw your head into the pillow, "shut up"

He planted himself onto your bed stretching his legs out in front of him and crossing his arms, a giant grin on his face as you faced him.

"Nothing happened"

"Yeah seems it"

"I'm literally being serious"

"Speaking of Sirius, i thought you and him were like a thing-"

"I don't want to talk about it. Whatever it was, it's over." you said bitterly. You were and not to sound like a cliche but heartbroken. You felt betrayed, disappointed, angry. You had trusted him and let him in and he went with someone else. As of now, you didn't want to think about him, see him, speak to him, about him. Anything to do with that boy was not your priority.