new year, same drama (ch.41)

It was rough, it was loud and it was just what you needed.
Your bodies being covered in small bruises and scratches, whilst your bed was broken and now lobsided.

The silver eyed boy hummed in your ear, as the two of you, exhausted, lied together closely on the fragmented furniture. Your head nuzzled into his chest and his arm around your head. Your eyes were closed as you settled to the sound of his voice, it was comforting in a way. As he hummed, he gently stroked your bare skin on your back, partially tickling, and partially not.

He was drawing something. Feeling yourself drift into slumber, you remembered what had happened before this, which is when you opened your eyes.

Taking a breath, you spoke quietly "Sirius?"

The boy stopped his humming, and answered with a simple "Yes love?"

"Just because we had sex, doesn't mean what happened didn't happen"

There was silence for a moment, he continued drawing on your back as he thought for the right words.

"do you know what i'm drawing?"

"Sirius you're avoiding my statement" your head was still on his body and his arm was still around your head yet, it didn't feel like he was really there.

"I'm drawing something on your back, if you guess correctly then we will talk about whatever you want, but if you guess wrong then we go to sleep. How about that"

Knowing that the only way you were going to get him to talk and apologise was through a game, you reluctantly agreed, too tired to argue.

You felt his hand glide over your back, before he hesitated to touch your skin. He was thinking. What a change. His eyes lit up in mischief as he got an idea, not that you could see, your eyes were closed. You felt him press his index finger against your back once again, dragging it around until he was done.

You had no idea what he drew, but you'd make a guess anyways. "Was it.. your name?"
you heard him chuckle as he placed a kiss on the back of your neck

"nope, which means i win"

You sighed, not moving from your place next to him, liking the feeling of his warmth. You'd just have to talk to him when you woke up. Closing your eyes, "fine, but we're talking about it tomorrow"

"whatever the lady wants"

A smile stayed on his face as you drifted to sleep. He watched you, relaxing beside him. So peaceful and quiet.

Unbeknown to you, the words he drew on your back, were the words he'd wanted to say to you for a while. Three words, eight letters. If only he had the guts to say it and could be yours.

                                          ~ ~ ~

The morning light shone bright , glowing from underneath the curtains, illuminating the dark room. The house was quiet as everyone slept off their hangovers. Luckily no one was sick, your bet was on Sirius or Remus, they both got really drunk. James and Lily didn't drink as much as the rest of you, they promised each other they'd stay as sober as possible in case they needed to look after anyone.

You slowly awoke to the familiar smell of coffee, taking it in and then giving you motivation to sit up, despite the bad headache and heavy eyes. Looking behind you, where he lied, he was sound asleep, mouth open snoring away. Looking at him for just a moment you admired his beauty, when he was asleep, he always looked surreal. It was his beauty that drew you in, it was also his beauty that would make you look over his childishness. What were you getting yourself into.