40.

"mommy! let me in!" banging on the door noah groaned and crossed his arms.

"noah i'm in the damn shower!"

"i have to pee!" noah whined doing a little dance. listening to some thumping before the door opened and felix stared at him noah paused.

"what are you doing-?"

"my potty dance now move!" pushing felix noah went straight for the toilet almost slipping in the process as he fought with his belt.

"jesus." rubbing the bridge of his nose felix waited patiently for noah to finish. the boy taking his sweet time to wash his hands.

"noah-"

"i'm done!" wiping his hands dry on the towel felix was holding tightly around his waist noah grinned.

"ok well-give me like ten more minutes so i can wash my hair and then ill be done."

"ok!" nodding noah turned and ran off to go back downstairs. felix sighing and shutting the bathroom door.

"that was..something.." chan muttered as he looked out the curtain, his wet hair sticking to his forehead.

"yeah..."

"ooo doorbell." running straight to the door noah pulled it open. the man standing there raising a brow before holding a box out.

"lee felix.?"

"yup!" nodding noah grabbed the box from man before standing awkwardly.

"um...."

"what? do i bark at you?" noah asked confused. the deliveryman shaking his head and quickly turning on his heel.

"k then." shutting the door quietly so he didn't catch felixs attention noah ran to the kitchen to find scissors. finding a pair of cooking scissors on the counter noah tossed the box up before opening it up quickly.

"ooh...." staring inside the box noah grinned before grabbing the two bottles of hair dye. blue and pink...

placing the bottles down noah grabbed the clothing from the inside. his brows furrowed as he stared at the see through fabric.

"is this...a dress?!"

-

"chan-let go."

"no.." tightening his leg around felixs chan yawned.

"noah has been scarily silent and im scared he's doing something he shouldn't..so let me go." felix muttered biting at chans chest. the male grinning before giving in "ok. i want something to drink anyways."

rolling his eyes felix got out of bed before exiting his room. the house oddly quiet as he went down the stairs. if felix didn't know better he'd think noah was being a little angel. but sadly that wasn't the case. if noah was quiet-something was wrong.

"noah?"

"in the living room!" noah yelled out answering felixs call.

"see. he's fine. he was probably watching tv."

"the day noah can watch tv without screaming at the characters will be the day seungmin admits he's a clingy bitch."

"noah why are you so quiet-"

"huh?" turning his head noah swallowed his sandwich. his hands stained with blue and pink dye. a shower cap on his head also covered in dye. a thin and very see through lingerie piece hanging off the boys shoulders and covering his duck slippers due to how long it was. his little nemo boxers on display as he leaned against the couch arm.