24.

"aera love slow down." running after the girl who was chasing after a flower petal felix quickly scooped her up before she could run to the lake. chan and noah following after them although they were both walking. noah holding chans hand as they stopped a little ways back. his free hand holding their picnic blanket whilst chans held the basket.

"flowers are..pwetty!"

"flowers are pretty lovebug." nodding felix turned on his heel.

"ah the princess returns." chan teased as felix placed aera down on the blanket noah was fixing. the girl had become very fond of chan already and she only met him twice.

giggling aera nodded "i'm princess. bubby prince." pointing to noah who ignored her and sat down between felix and chan aera frowned.

"noah love she said you're a prince."

"am not. i'm hungry."

"ok baby, here." reaching into the basket and not commenting on the small girl who was moving into his lap felix passed noah his sandwich. the small boy taking it and mumbling a small thank you mom before taking a bite.

"i'm hungy too." pulling on her pigtails aera looked up at felix.

"you're hungy too?" giggling felix grabbed a sandwich chan had cut into triangles before handing her a piece "there baby."

"thankies mommy." smiling brightly she took a bite before humming.

"yummy!"

"yeah?" chuckling felix took a bite of his own sandwich before looking at chan who flashed him a light smirk.

"felix love."

swallowing his food felix looked at chan confused "yeah?"

"you have..." wiping the corner of his mouth for an example chan tilted his head.

"where?" wiping his mouth although he missed felix furrowed his brows.

"no love," leaning forward chan wiped the corner of felixs mouth before his finger hovered over his lips, felix opening his mouth slightly. chans thumb slipping past his lips and into his mouth, the taste of peanut butter making him hum.

"there." grinning chan pulled his thumb away and wiped his finger on a napkin. felixs face tinging pink as realization dawned. clearing his throat felix looked down at aera who was eating her sandwich quietly. noah doing the same and not even paying attention.

"mommy," looking at felix with peanut butter covering her cheeks aera frowned "bubby no like me."

"baby he does like you." grabbing a wet wipe to wipe her face felix smiled gently.

"noah-"

"i do not like her. and you can't make me." noah grumbled before he turned away from them and stared at the lake.

sniffling aera let felix clean her face before she turned and hugged him. chan dusting his fingers off before standing "noah love why don't we go for a walk."

"chan-"

"we'll be back baby calm down." chuckling chan picked noah up. the boy burying his face into chans neck.

"it's just me and you then princess."

-

placing the small sleeping girl on the couch felix sighed softly as chan and noah followed behind.