15.

"is it over?" looking through his fingers hyunjin sighed in relief seeing the screen completely black.

"hyunjin there's actually-" stopping as his friend let out a loud scream at the last jump scare in the movie felix sighed.

"-another jump scare.."

"what the fuck." holding his chest hyunjin looked at felix wide eyed.

"how did that not scare you? you're a pussy when it comes to horror movies!" hyunjin exclaimed hitting felix. normally his friend would be the one scared and the one that refused to sleep that night. but he seemed completely unbothered by the scare that would have made him cry any other time.

"because noah makes me watch that movie at least every sunday." felix mumbled shrugging. hyunjins brows raising no wonder it looked like felix was reciting the words.

"damn. we should've just watched something else then asshole."

"just because you're a pussy doesn't mean you can ruin everyone else's fun." seungmin muttered rolling his eyes.

"shut the fuck up kim. you're one to talk about pussy when it takes a second for your boyfriend to put your ass in your place."

"both of you shut up." felix muttered grabbing his phone off the table as it rang.

"hello?"

"felix? hi its sohee."

"oh! hi." standing up felix walked off to the kitchen. hyunjin and seungmin exchanging looks before returning to their bickering.

"hi. i know its pretty late but i wanted to know if you could come by my office? i have parker here and i wanted to speak to you about something."

"uh," checking the wall clock felix raised a brow. it was almost nine thirty and her work building was a half hour away "sure. i just need to get changed out of my pj's.."

"alright. see you then."

"yeah see you.." placing his phone down felix sighed. he wondered what she needed.

-
"felix." standing up parker smiled shyly, the woman who was talking to him looking at the boy who walked into the office.

"felix this technically isn't ethical but due to noahs situation i think it'll be best." she started as felix sat down completely confused.

"um...noahs situation.?"

"noah is clearly very unhappy. the parents have tried everything but-he just isn't cooperating. and i spoke to parker here," motioning to the male who was chewing his nails she sighed "he can't take noah. he said he doesn't feel right doing so. and he suggested you. the parents who took noah are finding it difficult. he won't eat still. he just isn't interested in them. and they have two other children and its taking all their attention trying to make sure noah is eating and such. they want to basically return him i guess, to the agency. he'd most likely be put into foster care again until someone tries to adopt him."

"where exactly do i come in? i mean i never finished my needed classed to adopt him-"

"parker thinks it'd be best for noah to go back to you. he is very attached to you felix. and parker being his brother feels its best for him. i spoke to his teacher the other day. i wanted to see what he thought. he spoke highly of you. just as your brother did. and noah himself spoke highly of you." she uttered recalling the small boy who had been in her office hours earlier for a little evaluation.

"your parents say you're still not eating noah."

"they're not my parents." taking a bite of his cookie noah stared at his notebook blankly.