48.

noah + kyo future chapter. ages(23+22)

"and don't forget to take your meds" felix mumbled moving around the kitchen. noah snorting and nodding as he adjusted his phone screen. lily grabbing felixs phone and grinning brightly.

"noah! bubby hi." waving the girl chewed up her waffle slowly. noah chuckling when she smiled "hey butterfly. how are you?"

"good! aera stayed the night and played games with me!" lily exclaimed excitedly. felix smiling some as he continued baking the cupcakes for jeongin and seungmins sons birthday party.

"mom?"

"yeah?" felix called out as lily started showing noah the cat and frogs.

"how old is aera?" noah questioned.

"eighteen." felix mumbled dusting his hands off. something hitting the window and making him jump.

"i'm home!"

"daddy!" squealing lily handed the phone to felix before running to greet chan.

"good afternoon my little sunflower." chan murmured picking the girl up who whispered something about noah.

"mom?"

"yeah baby?" looking at noah who looked at bit curious felix raised a brow. his son was old now. well-not old old but twenty two was pretty old. he had probably seen noah once since he moved. and that was because lily begged him to come down for her fourth birthday last year.

"i was thinking about visiting. me and kyo." noah said slowly. felix almost dropping his phone in surprise.

"like-like coming home?" the male asked.

"yeah. i miss you." noah uttered embarrassed. he was twenty two for gods sake and still a mommys boy. god im embarrassing.

"i miss you too baby. um-when?"

"maybe sometime next week? kyo is getting home tonight and i figured i'd talk it over with him. even if he doesn't come home then i want to. to see you guys."

"ah ok," pausing as chan called out for him felix smiled "can i call you later? your dad is being-himself."

hearing chan pretending to be a monster and chase lily around noah chuckled and nodded "yeah of course."

"alright. love you kiddo."

"love you roo!" chan yelled coming into the kitchen with lily over his shoulder.

"love you guys too." noah murmured staring at them. he missed home for sure but he also liked his home he had with kyo.

"bye bye!"

"bye." waving noah hung up first. a tiny sigh leaving his lips as he stared at the ceiling.

pausing as a small cry sounded noah quickly got up and left his room.

"good afternoon my little angel." noah murmured grabbing the little girl who was now wide awake and staring at the little toys dangling over her crib. her hair a mess as she sucked on her purple pacifier and blinked.

"hm." humming the boy glanced at the clock. his brows raising as the front door opened.

"i-i almost broke my ankle!" kyo shouted shutting the door. noah rolling his eyes and adjusting the small girl in his arms.

"what'd you do this time?"

"....so i saw this squirrel on the way back. and um-my foot slipped off the concrete when i ran after it because it stole my brioche bun." kyo mumbled sheepishly. his hair a mess due to the fact he may have fallen into a bush.