2.

"i want the blue one."

"we're not here for you." rolling his eyes felix pushed seungmin out of the way. his friend pouting in response and slapping him back lightly "why not?"

"because you're a grown man and you have money."

"rude. i wanted candy." seungmin muttered pouting even harder.

"bub what candy do you want?" felix asked pinching seungmin before turning his attention to the boy who was staring at the candy glass.

"chocolate please."

"alright, seungmin-"

"the jellies please." smiling brightly seungmin chuckled as felix rolled his eyes and nodded.

"he's so nice." seungmin teased poking the boy who giggled and nodded.

"very."

"have you told him about your play?" seungming whispered as felix moved up to order.

"well..no." shaking his head noah glanced at felix who was pointing to the glass before looking back at seungmin who nodded.

"you should."

chewing his lip the boy shuffled in place "but it's for parents seung..."

"i know. but felix has been your parent of sorts for two years. he'd be happy to be invited." seungmin murmured patting the boys shoulder.

"yeah..."

"okay i got the chocolate and your jellies." holding the bags towards the two felix raised a brow at their expressions.

"why the faces?"

"um felix?" grabbing his chocolate the boy tapped his shoes against the floor and looked at the male nervously.

quirking a brow felix tilted his head "yeah bub?"

"we're having a talent show..and we can invite our parents. but i wanted to ask you..if you wanted to come. since you're taking care of me right now..."

"i-i would love to." nodding felix tried to keep his excitement at bay, his brown eyes lit up with pure joy. smiling seungmin shook his head, he knew felix would be excited.

"when is it?" felix asked clearing his throat and straightening himself up. don't embarrass yourself lee.

"monday night."

-

MONDAY NIGHT

"over here." gently grabbing felixs pinky the small boy pulled felix through the crowd of parents and kids. felix looking around in awe. he had never been to anything like this.

"where exactly are you taking me?" felix asked raising a brow as his gaze flickered back to the boy.

"i want you to meet my teacher." is all he got in reply. felix humming. now that he thought about it he never met noahs teacher. he knew noah hated using his korean name though which is why felix stuck to nicknames. why the boy didn't like it? he didn't know. he guessed he was in the same situation years before but he had grown used to both his names.

"he's really nice! and so is mr.han." noah said looking around for his teacher.

"mr.han?"

"my music teacher. him and mr.bang are friends. oh! and mr.seo." noah uttered.

"ah i see." nodding felix shrugged. he had never met these guys, mainly because when noah's school had the introduction day he had to work so seungmin had gone in place of him.