39.

"ok, so who is this mey girl?"

"she's a friend of chans." jisung answered biting into his breakfast biscuit. minho nodding slowly "and?"

"and-she's hot. have you seen her?"

"no jisung i'm blind." minho answered snorting. him and jisung had met up for breakfast. hyunjin had taken noah out to play at the park and changbin was working.

"i mean-her and chan had this thing forever ago. but they both swore off. she's a lesbian. strictly vagina you get me?"

"yes jisung, i know what a lesbian is." hitting the boy minho took a sip of his coffee.

"should i be worried? for my brother."

"about mey? no. her sisters? maybe."

"sisters?"

"yeah, ami and um-something with a s. they both had it big for chan. shit-ami tried giving him you know one time at her little cousins birthday party. she's a little older. twenty six or something. me and bin met her when we both became friends with chan. she was nice i guess but she'd touch his thigh when she could. brush against him in provocative ways you know. maybe wear a short skirt and flash him by 'accident'." sitting down on a bench jisung crossed his legs.

"so she's easy?"

"she has a boyfriend now, but it wouldn't be surprised if that didn't stop her. im sure she met felix."

"at chans moms party? oh! the beach blonde with the thin waist. she was being weird."

"yup."

"so is she someone that i should watch? like that i'd have to shove down a flight of stairs or something?" minho asked nonchalantly, jisung coughing some and shaking his head.

"i-i dont think so. chans an adult. he's madly in love with felix and i doubt he'd do anything to jeopardize that."

sighing minho took another sip of his drink. he didn't want felix going through what he had.

"like i said, mistakes happen. i'm just trying to watch out for my brother. get me?"

"yeah." nodding jisung sighed, he could understand where minho was coming from.

"good."

-
"a bar? i don't drink." spitting his toothpaste out felix leaned against chan who was fixing his messy bed hair, one of chans arms around felix as he looked into the mirror.

"you don't have to drink. mey invited us out and i said i'd go a week ago. you don't have to go though baby, nobody is forcing you."

"i know but-i'd know nobody."

"you'd know me, and mey. and i think she invited bin and minho."

"but..." sighing as chan kissed his temples felix rinsed his toothbrush off.

"you don't have to go." chan repeated patting felixs cheek.

"...how long?"

"an hour or so.?"

"hm..no longer please. i really wanted to spend time with you for the next few days."

"deal." nodding chan pecked the boys lips before grabbing his shirt off the counter.

"i need to run to my place. i'll be back and then we can watch that movie you wanted."

"ok." watching chan leave felix placed his toothbrush up.

"guess..i will occupy myself."

-

"mey-where the fuck are your clothes?" chan blurted covering his eyes and sighing.