47.

"lily where's your hairbrush?"

shrugging the three year old blinked "don't..have it."

"did daddy have it last or you?"

shrugging lily continued petting the cat who was asleep on the floor. felix sighing and standing "you're of no help."

"baby have you seen the-"

"chan-you're sick. go lay down." interrupting the male before he said anything else felix crossed his arms.

"i-" rubbing his temples chan sighed "i feel fine."

"me too. fine enough to kick your ass if you don't go lay down."

snorting chan groaned "where are you going?"

"to take lily to daycare." pushing the males chest felix gave him a stern look.

"go lay down."

"....ok ok." sighing because he knew felix wasn't going it let up chan nodded slowly.

"daddy~" standing up the small girl wiped her dress off before holding her arms out and walking towards the two.

"hey princess."

"ah ah no," picking lily up felix shook his head "you're not getting her sick. she just got better."

"right." clicking his tongue chan hummed before giving lily a soft smile "i love you princess. have a good day at school and no flirting with boys. or girls."

rolling his eyes felix motioned for chan to go back upstairs "i'll bring you back something to eat."

"oh? you're going to be my nurse for the day?" chan asked grinning.

"goodbye chris."

"...be safe." winking chan went back upstairs, felix watching him leave before sighing.

"you need to get your backpack and i'll grab your lunchbox." felix mumbled placing her down and kissing her head.

"hmm.." tapping her lips she stared at the male expectantly.  placing a light kiss to the corner of her mouth felix pinched her cheeks "shoo."

adjusting his shirt felix sighed as he walked to the kitchen, lily following behind him quietly instead of grabbing her bag like she needed to.

"baby go get your bag." felix mumbled grabbing her lunch box. lily shaking her head and crossing her arms.

"no. i want you." she murmured playing with her fingers.

chuckling felix sighed before picking her up and walking to the hallway to grab her bag.

"do you want to listen to ateez in the car? or..itzy? or..blackpink.?"

"..ct! ct!"

"nct?"

"mhm. i can-hear calling~"

grinning felix opened the door his eyes widening some as he stared at the boy on the steps.

"noah.?"

"mom hey." smiling the nineteen year old shoved his hands into his pockets. felix humming. he hadn't seen noah in a few months. his son was getting busier by the minute it seemed and was never around much. felix knew noah had been talking to chan more. mostly because when he asked his husband chan simply pressed a kiss to his temple and said to not worry. everything was fine.

"....what's up.?"

"um..it's kinda really important are you leaving.?"

"yeah your dad is sick and i have to take lily to school. can it wait.?" felix asked adjusting the girl on his hip. noah sighing "i have work...i'll just..come by another day."