13.

"felix why is there a cute male on your couch eating cookies?"

"thats parker." grabbing two glasses felix picked up the carton of almond milk before pouring a glass full and then grabbing the regular milk and pouring some.

"parker? who the fuck is parker?"

"the boy on my couch." felix deadpanned grabbing the glasses and giving seungmin a look.

"well-no shit. but....who is he? like his relationship with you."

"a friend?" bending towards the bag of donuts felix picked the paper up with his teeth.

"a friend? you don't have those!"

"then what do you call yourself seungmin."

"um..sexy. but thats not the point. you don't have friends."

rolling his eyes at his friends stupid talking felix walked into the living room before placing the glass down.

"sorry it took a minute."

"it's fine. thank you." nodding his head a bit parker grabbed the glass as seungmin sat down on the floor and stared at him.

"is that a i went through a phase mom thing?" pointing to the few piercings seungmin cocked a brow.

"um no. i didn't really..have a mom so...." trailing off parker shifted uncomfortably. felix throwing a magazine at seungmins head "what the fuck seungmin."

"what? it was a question."

"stop being a dick." smacking seungmin upside his head jeongin rolled his eyes and took a seat beside the male.

"i apologize for my boyfriend. he's a little slow and apparently still hasn't learned his manners." jeongin apologized elbowing seungmin who frowned before sighing.

"i'm sorry..parker was it?"

"yeah. it's ok though. you didn't know so its not like you meant it to be rude." parker reassured smiling shyly. his ears a soft pink color as he took a sip of his drink.

"woah. nice and cute. felix where do you keep finding these guys?"

"..."

"oh..so you're keeping them to yourself...fair enough."

"jeongin cut it out." felix grumbled glaring at his friend.

"so who exactly is he to you though?" seungmin asked again.

"he's noahs brother."

"brother?" looking at felix in surprise seungmin looked at parker closely. his eyes narrowed as he stared at the boys features. he had the same eyes as noah. the same little shy smile and some other similar traits seungmin slapped himself for not noticing previously. only difference was this boy had colorful hair and a few piercings but seungmin was sure if he took them out and dyed his hair black him and noah could basically be twins.

parkers features were stronger than noahs which made sense seeing as the boy wasn't seven and had already hit puberty.

"woah. like—brother brother?"

"yeah."

"have you met him then?" jeongin asked watching parker nod hesitantly.

"briefly."

"he's the guy i hit with my buggy on accident," felix mumbled embarrassed "noah helped and seemed a little fascinated by him."

"does he know you're his brother? i'm sure he'd remember you right?"