7.

"fuck."

groaning felix wiped his mouth where he had drooled and buried his face into his pillows. reaching over to his nightstand felix felt around for the two pills he had set aside last night. sitting up he squinted as he placed the pills into his dry mouth and grabbed the glass of water.

"god." massaging his temples felix licked his lips before getting out of bed. i need to brush my teeth.

rubbing his stomach felix moved his hand to scratch his head before trailing to the bathroom. avoiding even looking at himself in the mirror felix plucked his toothbrush up.

shoving his toothbrush into his mouth once he added toothpaste felix started brushing his teeth, his brows pinching together as his door bell rang. spitting into the sink felix cut the water off and shoved his toothbrush into his mouth before hurrying downstairs. pausing once he realized he was shirtless felix mumbled something incoherent before unlocking the door and pulling it open.

"oh chan." taking the toothbrush out of his mouth felix looked at the male who was dressed casual with surprise.

"i brought you breakfast like promised and a coffee. i um..called hyunjin to ask what type you like." holding the bag out and the coffee with both his hands chan smiled sheepishly.

"breakfast...oh! you didn't have to." didn't think you actually would.

"i wanted to. i promised i would."

"do you want to come in.?" wiping the corner of his mouth felix stepped over to the side.

"do you want me to?" chan asked quietly.

"yeah."

clicking his tongue chan stepped inside, felix shutting the door.

"can you take this to the kitchen and i'll come back once i put my toothbrush up."

"yeah sure." grabbing the food and coffee chan watched as felix pointed before running off upstairs.

"cute.." clearing his head chan turned, his eyes landing on the wall. there were a few little drawings hanging up on the wall. the obvious style of noah who seemed to spend a good chunk of his time drawing. a cute dog sitting by a tree occupied one space while a uneven print of the word family took up another wall. smaller picture frames under it containing different people. minho,seungmin,jeongin, noah himself and felix. as well as who chan assumed to be felixs parents.

pulling his gaze away chan trailed to the kitchen, a look of surprise showing as he placed the bags down. the kitchen was colorful. small handprints in different colors were placed along the wall and on the kitchen island.

"sorry about the mess.." scratching his head felix looked at his counter embarrassed. it was filled with papers and things he needed to put up but it simply slipped his mind.

"it's alright."

"here." clearing a spot fast felix set the papers on the opposite edge of the counter.

"is your hangover bad?"

"it's terrible. but i have some juice thing i'll make to help." felix mumbled sighing.

"just eat a banana or drink some tomato juice. it'll help trust me."

tapping his fingers against the counter felix turned around before grabbing a banana from beside the paper towel roll. thankfully noah was a big fan or he wouldn't have them at all.

"are you not busy?" peeling his banana (a/n: felix and banana make me think of him just biting that shit and i get disgusted but anyways) like a normal person felix took a bite of the fruit before turning around.