43.

"chan grab him please." felix muttered frowning, chan nodding before grabbing noah who was running towards the frozen lake.

"where do you think you're going roo?" chan asked hugging the small boy to his chest.

"the ice. i want to play~" noah sang kicking his legs.

"baby-that isn't safe."

"hm..can we go ice skating?" noah asked softly as he turned around. his gloved hands smooshing chans cheeks together.

"are you not ready to go home? your face is pink."

"i wanna go skating...mommy!" ducking under chans legs noah quickly crawled under said male before running to felix who was laying on a thin blanket.

"yeah?"

"i wanna go skating please. with kyo and innie and binnie and jin and ji and-"

"everyone?" felix interrupted opening his eyes some. his son nodding and laying on his arm.

"yes." placing his leg over felixs waist noah snuggled into the male. he was doing his best to stay on felixs good side. he didn't want to fight with him ever again.

"hm..chan.."

"yeah love?" sitting down chan sighed before leaning back on his elbows and staring at the lake. it was a nice day out even though it was pretty cold.

"could you see if our friends are busy.? noah wants to-"

"have a big family day! i want to see them all." noah said nodding.

"sure." nodding chan pulled his phone out.

"oh and parker."

"i don't have parkers number." chan said dialing changbin.

"you should. you're gonna kinda be family right?"

hearing how hopeful noah sounded that parker and chan would also be family the older male bit his lip.

"yeah roo, we're all family." chan murmured softly as changbin finally picked up.

"hello-minho stop.."

"hey bin, noah wanted to see if you and minho would be interested in going skating."

"skating.? ice skating?"

"yeah. he wants to have a family day."

"sure i'm down-minho?"

"mhm!"

"bin are you seriously-" trailing off chan made a face. changbin humming "he started it. now-if you'll excuse me."

blinking as the call cut chan rubbed his temple "they want to go."

"now just call everyone else dad." noah said moving so he was laying on top of felix.

"right..leave it to me."

-

"maybe i shouldn't have worn these pants." jisung grumbled shivering. hyunjin turning and looking at the males choice of jeans.

"ji-common sense babe come on." pulling his thin sweater off that was under his thick one hyunjin handed it to his boyfriend. jisung thanking him before tying it around his waist.

"chan." grinning mey bumped into chan who was leaning over the rink side. his gaze on felix who was skating with noah although his boyfriend was being very cautious.

"yeah?"

"how'd you get so lucky?" mey teased as minho nyoomed past them and slipped on his ass. jeongin breaking out into a fit of laughter before he ran right into the rink side and flipped over it.