26.

sighing quietly felix dipped his semi wrinkled finger back into the warm water. it was probably around eleven-ish give or take. their second day had been unproductive. basically a indoor cuddle session minus when chan took noah to swim for a while and felix stayed inside with fevered aera.

the small girl still wasn't feeling well and felix felt bad. she refused to eat but luckily they could get her to drink clear liquids.

"lix..." opening the door hesitantly chan rubbed his eyes. they were both exhausted granted seeing as they had one sick child and another overly energetic one.

"hm..?"

"can i join you?" chan asked quietly, felix staring at him for a second before nodding his head slightly.

"yeah." clearing his throat and moving up some felix stared at the water.

biting his lip as the sound of shuffling around graced his ears followed by a small grunt as chan sunk into the water behind him felix raised a brow as chan pulled him back. the males firm abdomen pressed tightly against his back.

"you ok?" felix questioned as chans hair brushed his jawline and tickled the skin.

"mhm." letting his lips trail over the expanse of felixs back-from the back of his neck to his shoulders chan let his lips rest on the spot where his shoulder meets his neck. a low hum leaving his lips as his fingers traced felixs stomach, his wet fingers dragging across the boy's abdomen.

"chan..." exhaling felix tilted his head without thinking much. chan grinning against his warm skin and playfully nipping at the exposed skin. felixs fingers closing under the water as he shifted.

"yes?"

"is um..being with me too much? with having um..kids and all?" felix questioned, his voice coming out in a breathless whisper as chans hand trailed down to the lower section of his abdomen.

"no. why would you think that?" stopping his hand midway chan blinked. felix shrugging against him "most people would run." chuckling the male cleared his throat.

"well..i consider noah to be like my own child too. and aera is just as important as he is. having kids isn't an issue. im sure if it was i wouldn't be here don't you think?"

"yeah true i guess..." nodding felix relinquished in the small silence between them. the on and off sloshing of water as chan shifted behind him. the bathroom was stuffy and almost completely foggy. and it seemed to keep getting warmer.

"lift." chan muttered after a while, his finger tapping felixs hip. furrowing his brows felix did as asked, his breath catching in his throat once he sat back down. chans hands on his hips guiding him down carefully.

"you good?" chan asked sweetly as he went back to backhugging felix.

"y-yeah." nodding felix shifted the action pulling a low groan from chan who bit his lip.

"baby.."

"i wanna turn." felix muttered a little breathlessly as he carefully turned around and faced chan, the male raising a brow as felix reached behind himself.

"hold my hips yeah?" felix muttered softly, chan nodding and placing his hands on the dip of the boys hips, felix making himself comfortable before slowly sitting back down. his heart beating slowly as he placed his hands on the slippery tile behind chans head. the brunette shifting his body and pulling a tiny whine from felix.

"don't move yet."

"i was getting comfortable sunshine."

humming felix placed his hands on chans shoulders, his nails digging into the pale flesh as chan hugged his torso. a mischievous glint in his eyes.