11.

is this book okay right now? not too boring or anything?

"babe," poking felixs face seungmin stared at the male over the bar "i want a apple juice on the rocks."

"i don't have apple juice." felix deadpanned giving seungmin a be serious look.

"ok..vodka i guess." seungmin said unenthusiastically like he really wanted juice but now his dreams were crushed.

"like you need vodka." minho muttered under his breath as he made himself comfortable on the chair.

shaking his head felix grabbed a random glass and a bottle of vodka. pouring the drink felix added a little bit of water to dilute the drink when seungmin wasn't paying attention.

"here."

"thanks. so whats up with you and hotty?" seungmin questioned grabbing his glass as minho nodded and looked at his brother.

"nothing." shrugging felix wiped the bar counter off.

"liar. apparently and don't trust my word but someone told me that mr.bang was planning on asking you out to dinner."

"someone?" narrowing his eyes felix toyed with a empty glass as minho took his time to finish.

"he even asked noah for permission. if he's not asking to get his dick sucked ten out of ten would be surprised. like-how do you find such a hot and thoughtful guy?"

"i'm sure he's not asking to have his dick sucked." felix mumbled leaned on the counter.

"how do you know? have you already done it?!"

"no. and quit yelling."

"so you haven't sucked his dick?" minho asked spotting a familiar face, his eyes lighting up with mischief.

"no."

"why not?"

"minho-what reasons would i have to suck chans dick?" felix questioned furrowing his brows, his lips in a pout. his brother was about as annoying as seungmin sometimes.

"what reasons would you have to not.?"

"listen chan is hot yeah? but that's not a reason to drop on my knees and suck his dick off the bat."

"you wouldn't have to get on your knees per-say sweets." taking a seat chan grinned, his brows eyes filled with amusement as felix looked at him surprised, his face slowly turning red.

"chan..hi." shooting minho a glare when his brother snickered felix smiled sweetly.

"hi baby."

"baby.." mouthing the words to felix minho blinked rapidly seungmin choking on his drink and slipping out of his chair.

"um..are you thirsty chan.?"

"ah no. i only stopped by for one reason." chan said clasping his fingers together.

"oh?"

"can i steal you for about five minutes or so?" chan asked sweetly. felix looked over to the girl he was working with before looking back at chan.

"yeah." taking his apron off felix tapped the girl's shoulder before whispering a small excuse me.

"we can go out back.." felix mumbled scratching his neck and walking to the opposite side of the bar and pushing the little door.

"i have never in my life seen felix drop work for a man."

"well..he's not a man but he's done it for noah." seungmin said getting back on the stool.