10.

almost 3k words too much brain power for me little brein.

"fix your shorts." tapping noahs leg felix picked his shoes up and moved them out of the way.

"yes mommy." nodding noah fixed his belt and shorts before taking a seat beside felix and staring at him.

"mommy.?"

raising a brow felix finished knotting his laces. he didn't think he could get used to noah calling him mommy. i won't have to anyways. he leaves tomorrow.

"yeah baby?" standing and re-tucking his shirt felix looked towards the small boy.

"i leave tomorrow.." noah muttered pouting.

"i know." sighing felix nodded and gently cupped the boys face.

"will you miss me?" looking at felix with big eyes noah blinked his tears away.

"of course i will. you're my world noah."

"can i have a hug please." noah whispered quietly, warm tears sliding down his cheeks.

"baby.." picking noah up felix hugged the boy to his chest, noah burying his face into his neck.

"for today lix..c-can you hold me so i won't forget."

"of course i will bub. whenever you need me to, i'll always hold you." felix replied rubbing the boys head softly noahs hands clutching his shirt and crumpling the fabric.

a small muffled i love you leaving noahs trembling lips. he didn't want to let go.

-

"go play." felix muttered placing noah down on the ground.

"no." clinging back to felixs leg noah shook his head.

"baby...look hyunjin got you a gift."

"a gift?" looking at felix suspiciously noah turned towards where the freckled male was pointing. his eyes widening at the play race car hyunjin was sitting in and minho was pushing.

"go see." unhooking noahs arms from his leg felix smiled and pushed him towards the boys.

"come with me." grabbing felixs hand noah didn't give the boy any chance to say anything and pulled him with him.

"i need to go help grandma noah." felix muttered chuckling.

"but.."

"look we have all day together alright. but i'm not the only one who is going to miss you. so spend time with everyone else too. i'll be right over there if you need me baby."

"hm..i need a kiss for safe measures." noah mumbled holding his hand out expectantly.

raising a brow felix kissed his finger before pretending to hold the kiss and place it into noahs little palm. humming noah shoved the 'kiss' into his pocket.

"thanks babe." shooting felix finger guns noah ran straight to hyunjin as if he hadn't just thrown a small fit. felix standing in slight shock as seungmin snickered and drug a chair over to the picnic table.

"did he just babe me...?" felix asked surprised and taken back.

"and shot me finger guns...what the fuck." scratching his head felix shook his head before walking over to minho who was now talking to changbin.

"min where is mom?"

"inside finishing noahs cake. also hot guy is here with a friend so be polite and show them outside."

"hot guy?" furrowing his brows felix nodded slowly and thanked minho.

"you're welcome whorechato." winking minho gave the boy a small salute before turning attention back to his boyfriend.