38.

"let me see." bending down felix tugged the hem of the dress noah blinking and waiting patiently for him to finish.

"do i look pretty?" playing with the dress once felix finished noah did a little twirl.

"very. now where is your santa hat?"

"here!" running to the counter the boy grabbed the hat and waved it.

"alright," fixing the boys hair and placing the hat on his head felix nodded "all done."

"great! i think someone is here too."

"go check. i'll make sure all the food is ready." nodding noah ran to the door to go see who was there. felix rubbing his neck and fixing the reindeer antlers resting on his head. he felt awkward but he promised noah way back in october they could match to whatever the boy wanted. and if he wanted cute santa dresses-then so be it.

"are you wearing a dress?"

"yup. do you have an issue with it peanut head?"

"no, you look cute. but move cus a bitch needs to pee." moving the child out of the way seungmin stepped inside and went straight to the kitchen.

"felix-" pausing mid way seungmin stared at the boy who was grabbing cups from the cabinets.

"o-oh wowsie-you look-good." nodding seungmin rubbed the back of his neck, his cheeks warming up as felix raised a brow.

"thanks." felix muttered snorting and stealing a sugar cookie. seungmin nodding "i-need to piss!"

"um-" watching the boy run off felix blinked rapidly, his eyes flickering to jeongin who was carrying a couple of presents.

"hey lix, where can i put these.?"

"under the tree if you'd like. noah wanted to wait for you guys before he opened his gifts because he wanted all his family here." felix said recalling the boys words from the previous night.

"oh alright-damn you look good." jeongin blurted as he lifted his head. felix coughing on a candy eye from the cookie and hitting his chest.

"t-thanks?" wheezing felix rubbed his chest as he grabbed a cup of milk.

"mhm. alright ima go put this shit up, i think your brother is here with your mom."

"oh goody." shoving the rest of the cookie in his mouth felix dusted his hands off before walking out of the kitchen. noah standing with the front door open as he chatted up felixs parents.

"-and he even said i was cute! what do you think?" looking at his grandma expectantly noah fluttered his lashes.

"of course you look cute munchkin! now move your cute ass out if the way because grandma is freezing her boobs off."

"um.." stepping to the side noah cupped his chest and raised a brow "is that what happened to me?!"

"noah-go help jeongin with the things he brought."

"k!"

"jesus that kid can talk my ear off any other day but it is too cold to be standing on the damn porch." pulling felix in for a hug the woman squeezed the boy tightly.

"you look cute too. not as cute as noah but-close i guess." pinching felixs cheek she chuckled before waving a bag.

"i brought alcohol, so-excuse me as i search your house for the biggest cup you own."

snorting felix shrugged "make yourself at home."

"you know she will." the man muttered shaking his head in a faux disappointment.