34.

hope you enjoy😔

"you're being weird." shoving his cereal into his mouth noah stared at felix and chan.

"huh? how?"

"i don't know.....you just..you're being weird." the seven year old mumbled narrowing his eyes.

"you're being weird." felix replied watching noah roll his eyes.

"did you have sex or something?" licking his spoon noah jumped when felix fell backwards off the chair. chan soaked with the orange juice that was once in his mouth.

"n-noah!"

"what? it was a seasonable question."

"reasonable," chan corrected watching the boy sigh exaggeratedly "and it's not polite to ask such questions."

"well did you?"

"not your business you're seven." felix answered sharply. noah rolling his eyes again "so yes. is that why you got this big old purple thingies on you?"

"noah-go play with your toys."

"i'm eating breakfast." the boy answered innocently. he only had a few pieces of cereal floating in his bowl. putting his spoon into his bowl and getting one singular piece of cereal noah carefully ate it before purposely slowly chewing.

"you-"

"channie has big ole scratches on him. mommy are you a kitty cat in bed?"

"noah i swear to god you-"

"on second thought, im not hungry." smiling sheepishly noah quickly scrambled off the chair before running away.

"well then." laughing quietly with amusement obvious in his tone chan wiped his face off.

"oh fuck-sorry for spitting on you." felix mumbled apologetically. chan shrugging "it's alright. we'll call it payback for last night." the brunette mumbled tugging felix to him by his belt loops.

"very funny chan." giving the boy an unamused look felix placed his arms around chans neck. the boy shrugging and smiling "i thought it was kind of funny."

"oh yeah?" pecking chans lips felix hummed before following up with a few more soft kisses.

"no sex in my kitchen boys." noah mumbled shaking his head and pushing his cat to the living room with his stroller.

"i swear..." shaking his head felix went to move back, chans teeth catching his bottom lip gently and stopping him.

"i want more kisses." the boy mumbled quietly. his hands resting on felixs lower back.

"let go of my lip." felix mumbled although it sounded more like 'leg go i ip'.

"give me a kiss first and i'll think about it." chan answered back adding a bit of pressure to felixs lip.

"ow!" pinching the males shoulder felix pecked chans lips again.

"that hurt." pouting felix rubbed his lip gently once chan let go. chan humming and patting his lower back "sorry."

"liar." frowning felix dropped his head on chans chest. the brunette raising a brow but not saying anything, instead he continued rubbing felixs back gently.

"i love you." felix mumbled under his breath. chan cracking a little smile and biting his lip to keep from smiling any wider.

"i love you too my love." kissing the side of felixs head chan listened closely as noah began talking to someone. the front door opening and making felix stand up straight.