35.

"noah put your shirt on."

"put yours on first." looking at seungmin noah crossed his arms.

"no my tits are drying."

"noah, shirt." snapping his fingers felix climbed over his bed as noah groaned and grabbed his sweater shirt.

"it's itchy!"

"wear a t-shirt under then." felix mumbled searching for his good belt. a new pair of earrings adjourning his ears and his freshly cut hair. noah wearing a very similar pair of earrings.

"mommy you're wearing a sweater too right? you promised we could be snuggly babies!" noah exclaimed pulling his shirt over his head. felix mumbling under his breath. he had totally forgotten.

"right yeah i did promise you that." felix said grabbing a thick white sweater.

snorting seungmin crossed his arms "whipped."

"you're just upset innie doesn't like you enough to match." noah said smugly as he threw his dirty shirt at seungmins face.

pulling the shirt he was going to wear off and changing it out for the sweater felix sighed and tucked the fabric into his jeans.

noah nodding and jumping on his bed "you look-immaculate. is that right mong mong?" noah whispered looking at seungmin who was now tying his shoes.

"yeah bubs."

"thanks noah." shaking his head felix plopped down on his bed to grab his shoes.

"family im here." knocking once minho popped his head inside and grinned. noah screaming and scrambling to hide behind seungmin "i-it's that ugly cat!"

"noah i swear to god-"

"i can't help you were born like that uncle minho."

"felix didn't you say you didn't want a kid anymore?" minho asked with an irritated expression on his face.

"he would never say that! he loves me. don't you mom?"

"very much my little mini me."

"see so suck on that ugly." noah uttered sticking his tongue out at minho.

"let's take this outside noah." rolling his sleeves up minho raised his arms.

"you have pocky arms. what are you gonna do?"

"oo-felix let me beat his ass one good time. please."

"no, seungmin lock up once you finish. noah come on baby."

"yup!" sliding off the bed noah ran over to felix "we get to see channie right?"

"yeah baby."

"cool!"

"the heat is on in the car, noah if you touch anything i will karate chop you." minho threatened as he followed behind felix and noah.

"blah blah blah."

chuckling felix picked noah up "say yes sir and stop being a brat."

"yes sir." nodding noah looked at minho before sticking his tongue out "yes sir."

rolling his eyes minho smiled some. as much as noah was a brat he was still his little buddy.

"progress i guess.."

"you're still ugly."

-

"felix baby," murmuring an excuse me to the people who were talking his ear off chan grabbed felixs arm, noah turning his head and looking at the man "help me."