18.

"felix i need two drinks please. one whiskey and one rum." hyunjin muttered scrambling around.

"ok?"

pouring the drinks felix handed them to hyunjin who placed them on his tray and thanked him before quickly walking off.

"felix, i haven't seen you in a while." smiling the girl took a sip of her water. she hadn't been to work due to her health issues and when she did show, her and felix had different schedules.

"i missed you." poking her arm felix returned her smile.

"how's noah? and if i've heard right you're dating his hot teacher? props to you." she teased watching felix turn pink.

"noah is fine. he's really hyper these days. but his brother has been helping a lot and such. he comes over when he isn't busy and he watches noah or just spends time with him."

"his brother? the hot guy who came in here the other night?"

"hm?" furrowing his brows felix shrugged.

"he was in here with some cute brunette with dimples. they didn't seem to be getting along. he left after a few minutes and the brunette stayed and ordered more drinks."

"brunette hm.." nodding felix crossed his arms. he had a feeling he knew exactly what brunette was with parker.

"don't tell me you have two guys into you at once? my my felix look at you." giggling she poked felix a few times playfully.

"i've already talked to parker. he said he understood and he wasn't upset about it..."

"i see. but your boyfriend. is he the jealous type? because to me it looked like he was ready to rip that boys head off."

"...i don't know..." chewing his lip felix sighed and shrugged. he didn't know if chan was the jealous type.

"well..i guess you'll find out then."

-

"innie you're back!" shoving his cookie into his mouth noah climbed off the couch and ran towards jeongin. felix placing his magazine down and looking at his friend in surprise. he hadn't seen jeongin in a few days.

"hey bubby." picking noah up jeongin smiled tiredly.

"why are you frowning?" copying jeongins face noah cupped the boys face with his little hands.

"i'm not feeling the best but it's ok."

"hm. wanna color with me?"

"sure." nodding jeongin set noah down.

"felix i want to talk to you later please."

"of course." nodding felix adjusted his head on parkers lap and simply tossed his magazine away.

"parker do you like channie?" chewing his pencil noah looked at his brother who was quietly playing with felixs hair.

"he's cool." parker answered cooly. his brows pinching together "why?"

"just wondering. channie and binnie were talking about you in class. and ji said that you were a little meanie head. although he didn't use those words." noah muttered recalling jisungs words during class. he used very not nice words to describe noahs brother.

"i'm a meanie head?" smiling amused parker gently pulled on felixs hair, the boy who was falling asleep pretty quickly (his work schedules seemed to be getting worse and worse) making a small sound in the back of his throat.

pausing parker swallowed and looked back at his brother who was watching him closely "i don't have an issue with chan. i think he's cool."

"ahuh. you sure?"