37.

december 22

"noah-put the damn cat down. and help me with the rest of the tree. this was your idea."

"but my nose!" fixing his grip on the cat that was sleeping in his arms like a baby noah sniffled. his nose had been running for the last few days.

"i-go inside then." motioning the boy felix turned back towards the tree. he really didn't want to be doing this but noah begged and begged to decorate the small tree minho decided to plant in their front yard randomly.

"k! have fun." grinning noah ran inside with the cat. felix shivering and grunting "yeah sure." rolling his eyes the boy finished adding the ornaments. he was sure he looked a mess. he didn't have time to fix his hair when noah woke him up nor did he have time to change into pants or something so he was outside in shorts with no shirt. no wonder they keep staring.

"felix? what the hell are you doing out here?" pushing his glasses up to his head parker raised a brow and looked at felix who was shivering.

"your brother." is all the boy answered as he started putting the tinsel around the tree. parker looking towards the house and right at the window noah was watching at. watching his brother smile and wave cutely parker snorted.

"what a brat." sighing parker pulled his jacket off before walking over to felix.

"here. you're going to catch a cold plus i'm pretty sure that old lady has been staring for a while." extending the jacket towards felix parker sighed.

"i'm fine." swatting at parker felix sneezed quietly and stopped what he was doing.

"felix-put on the damn jacket or go inside." parker uttered seriously. felix looking at him with a frown before huffing and grabbing the jacket.

"it's not even cold." felix grumbled pulling the warm sweater over his messy hair. parkers jacket swallowing his whole figure as it fell down to his knees.

"jesus parker are you a fucking ogre?"

choking on his spit parker flicked felix "no. i just get my jackets a bit bigger."

"a bit-this is like for three men!"

"shut up," rolling his eyes parker pulled his sleeves up "is there anything i can do to help?"

"yeah, go make sure noah isn't eating those damn gingerbread cookies. he's already had eight and i'm this close to wrapping his ass up and throwing him under the tree." felix muttered returning his attention back to the mini tree.

"got it." nodding parker turned towards the house, noah and him making eye contact before his little brother shoved the gingerbread he was eating into his mouth and smiled sheepishly.

"this kid." slapping his forehead parker watched noah scramble away from the window before the sound of thumping sounded. his brows creasing as felix snorted.

"what's he doing?" parker asked cluelessly.

"his apology dance." felix answered rubbing his nose.

"his apology dance..."

"yeah. seungmin told him if he could 'throw it back' as an apology he wouldn't be in trouble and hyunjin showed him some dumb move."

"well then.."

-
december 22

"mom," trudging down the hallway noah looked around for felix "mom!"

huffing as he received no answer noah chewed the inside of his cheek. his heart thumping against his ribcage rapidly.