9.

"felix." taking a seat noah crossed his arms and looked at felix seriously.

"yes?" taken back by noahs expression felix set his empty bowl down. he didn't know how he should feel about the fact that noah was wearing his nice dress shirt and suit jacket but still in his rainbow pajama pants.

"i have something very important to tell you." rubbing his eyes noah cleared his throat aggressively, the action making felix purse his lips and try not to laugh.

"ok..?"

"i love you." noah blurted averting his eyes to his lap, his face turning pink quickly.

"you what?" blinking felix peered at the boy confused, there was no way he heard noah correctly.

"i. love. you. with my whole heart." pointing to his chest noah spoke slowly, his eyes glossing over.

"...seriously?" making a face as his voice cracked felix fully sat up.

"yeah." nodding noah clicked his tongue before getting up and sitting on felixs lap.

"you're not saying this because you want something are you?" giving the small boy a look of suspicion felix raised a brow.

"no. i don't have to tell you i love you to get something. you do it anyways.."

"funny." rolling his eyes felix pulled noah closer to him.

"felix.."

"hm.?"

"whats this.?" touching felixs collarbone noah stared at the mark, his eyes full of question.

"um..i burned myself with the hair straightener last night." felix muttered patting noahs leg.

"innie has those too sometimes. do you share a straightener?"

"n-no." chuckling awkwardly felix sighed as noah curled up into him. skinship with the boy was not a frequent thing. he only held noahs hand when needed. like when they went into a crowded place or crossing the road when traffic was crazy. noah didn't like hugging or anything soft. at least with felix he didn't. he was always hugging minho and seungmin and jeongin. always holding their hands.

"can we go to the store? the duckling is hungry and we ran out of bread..."

"that was school bread...." felix murmured placing his chin on noahs head.

"he was very hungry.."

-

"this or this?" holding up two types of cereals noah looked at felix who shrugged.

"just get both."

"k." placing the cereal boxes in the buggy with a small struggle noah pulled his beanie down. he was matching with felix(his own choice).

"felix?"

"yeah?" looking at the selection of different breakfast bars felix raised a brow.

"can we buy some fishes?"

"fish? you have a lizard, a frog and now a baby duckling until i find something to do with it. you don't need another fish. and you're leaving."

"i can visit everyday."

"it won't work like that bub." grabbing a box of chocolate covered breakfast bars felix chuckled. he wasn't even sure how he was going to manage all of noahs pets by himself.

"why not?"

"because you have to spend time with your new family."

"yeah..no." gagging noah shuffled over to felix and grabbed ahold of the bottom of his sweater.