29.

"get your bag." fixing aeras frilly bathing suit skirt felix looked over her shoulder and to noah who was casually eating cheetos.

"noah. did you hear me?"

"ahuh. one second babe." shoving another cheeto into his mouth noah placed the bag down before licking his fingers. grabbing his beach bag noah stood up and grabbed his cheetos.

"ready."

"aera grab your bag ok?"

"yup yup." nodding aera grabbed the bag minho bought her and placed it over her shoulder.

grabbing his own bag and making sure everything was inside felix nodded "we ready?"

"yup. is everyone gonna meet us?"

"yep. minho and bin are already there. and chan woke up late. seungmin and innie are heading there and hyunjin and jisung are there already also."

"cool. let's go then."

-

"noah unbuckle aera and climb up here." pulling his keys from the ignition felix placed them into his pocket as noah did what he was asked. helping aera out and into the front seat noah watched felix pull a bottle of sunscreen out before adding some to aera face, arms and legs.

"ew..." making a face noah climbed into the seat, aera looking out the window and waving at hyunjin who was approaching them.

"close your eyes."

"this stuff smells like your grandma lix." noah grumbled as felix put some sunscreen on his cheeks before rubbing it in gently.

"it does doesn't it.." felix muttered scrunching his nose. noah grinning before leaning towards felix "bee boo."

raising a brow felix pressed a kiss to noahs nose before adding a bit of sunscreen.

"i have a question mom."

"hm?"

"why'd you pick me?" noah pondered watching felix add some sunscreen to his own face and such.

"because you were cute. and so tiny." felix answered simply,

"hm. am i still cute?"

"duh."

"cool." nodding as hyunjin open the passenger door and grabbed aera noah yawned.

"are we gonna get eaten by sharks?"

"doubt it. get your stuff."

"aye aye." nodding noah reached back and grabbed his bag before carefully getting out the passenger door which seemed to be more of a struggle then he thought it would.

"you're still tiny as hell." hyunjin muttered snickering as noahs feet touched the ground.

"i'd still beat you up. and win. so." shrugging noah pushed hyunjin who mimicked him.

"well until you can get out of the car without struggling it doesn't matter. you're a tiny baby."

"rude." pinching hyunjins exposed calf noah walked over to felix while hyunjin grumbled under his breath about abuse.

"where is everyone else?" picking up noah who was yanking his shirt down and stretching it felix watched hyunjin grin.

"well..changbin and minho slipped away to go 'get food'. jeongin and seungmin are playing in the sand like children. parker and a newly added human are just talking and chan is just sitting in the sun. jisung is..dead."

"chan beat us here?" felix asked a little surprised. he said he'd be late..

"i guess so? he got here like twenty minutes after me and has just been sitting. he was playing volleyball with minho but..minho left so i think he took a break." shrugging hyunjin turned on his heel to take them to wherever they had set up. felix following him quietly as noah pondered something.