21.

"i wanna get out!" throwing his food at parkers head noah kicked the back of felixs seat with a whine.

"noah calm your ass down. we're almost there." felix hissed sternly. noahs eyes widening as he quickly stopped what he was doing and nodded "yes sir."

"oop." snickering parker stopped immediately when noah turned to him.

"i will scoop your eyes out with my fingers stop laughing at me ugly!"

" oh my god i'm so going to kill minho."

flashback to hours prior

"minho go wake noah up but no coffee got it? we have a long trip and i cannot deal with a hyper child."

"got it no coffee." nodding minho skipped off to noahs bedroom.

"noah bub..wake up."

"leave me alone you dirty cat." throwing a plush at minho noah covered his head with his blanket.

"i have coffee."

"coffee? what kind?" moving his blanket back noah looked at minho with sleepy eyes.

"the kind you drink. do you want some or not?"

"..i do!"

-

"la la la la! no no don't touch me there this is my no no square."

"noah..bubby...shut up."

"you shut up parker! that's why you look like...me. hmph."

"that's a compliment then."

"lix can i dye my hair so i can properly be you for halloween." noah babbled looking at felix through the side as the male sighed.

"no you're not dyeing your hair." felix muttered leaning his head back against the seat. chan smiling amused and squeezing his thigh.

"but kyo dyes his hair! his mommy uses safe hair stuff." taking a long sip of his slush noah sighed "and although he looks silly sometimes i wanna do it."

"look maybe. it all depends if you're good."

"im always good what are you talking about?"

"noah love we're about ten minutes away can you calm down for me please?" chan asked nicely as felix snorted under his breath. he doubted noah would listen.

"of course channie." nodding noah crossed his arms and leaned back closing his eyes.

"what the hell...." looking at noah who was now quiet felix looked back at chan who smiled.

"what?"

"how'd you do that?"

"i don't know. he just listens." shrugging chan took a left as felix shook his head. parker stretching his legs out some and leaning against the window. it had been an awkward car ride to say the least. there was still obvious tension between him and chan.

"parker are you ok back there?" felix asked nicely as he turned a bit. chan scrunching his nose subtly but not commenting.

"yeah i'm ok." nodding parker smiled softly. noah looking at him before slapping his leg.

"don't talk to him unless you pay me first."

"noah do not hit." flicking the boys leg felix glared at the boy who stared at him blankly.