25.

"woah." adjusting aera in his arms noah looked around at the huge open area. he hadn't really been paying attention when they went there but he remembered seeing water so that was exciting.

"noah you can place aera down. i'm sure she'd like to walk." felix muttered as he placed the bags he was carrying down. noah had unbuckled her and was already holding her before felix could even blink. he noticed a change in the boy already with his actions towards the small girl.

"um yeah ok." nodding noah placed aera down carefully although she simply grabbed his hand with her free hand and yawned.

"mommy she's sleepy." noah muttered as aera leaned into him. she had only just began to fall asleep when they were ten minutes away.

"she can lay down in a second once i get the bags to the rooms." felix muttered sighing.

"i can lay her down if you want?" noah offered sweetly as he picked aera back up. felix raising a brow "you dont want to swim in the pool? you were so excited about it..."

"well..i can still swim. but after i make sure she's ok." noah mumbled shrugging as aera buried her face into his neck.

"um ok yeah." nodding felix rubbed the back of his neck as chan shut the front door and placed the rest of their bags down.

"what's with him?" chan asked poking felixs side and placing his head on the boys shoulder.

"he wanted to make sure aera could take a nap..."

"what a good big brother." chan murmured, his tone between half teasing and seriousness.

"chan? what did you tell him the other day?"

"when? on our picnic?" chan asked although felix was sure he already knew exactly what he was talking about.

"yeah." nodding felix bit the inside of his cheek as chan hugged him closer.

"nothing really. i just told him she had no parents and she couldn't feel welcomed if he was being mean." chan answered exhaling softly and pressing his lips to felixs shoulder.

"ah..um chan?" turning around and looking at the brunette who blinked felix pursed his lips slightly.

"yeah? why are you looking like that? am i trouble?" letting a soft chuckle out chan raised a brow.

"at the halloween party...," clearing his throat felix paused "well..."

"what is it love you're scaring me.." smiling tensely chan grabbed felixs hands and tilted his head.

"just..have you been to parkers before?" felix asked bluntly. his brows scrunching together as chan stared at him blankly.

"i didn't bring you here so you can glare at me christopher." giving chan a tense smile parker took a sip from his glass. chan grunting and leaning back "why am i here then?"

"i wanted to talk. get to know you."

"wh-"

"before you go there its not for you," giving chan a look parker placed his glass down "i'm doing this for my brother. understand?"

"you don't have to like me though. or get to know me." chan answered watching parker shrug.

"but i want to. i want to know exactly why my brother is so fond of you."

"your brother, or felix?" watching parkers mouth open although nothing came out chan chuckled.

"you're still on this? after everything thats happened parker?"